• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The Lust for Power

Satsui no Hado

BUY ONE THOUSAND GIFTS!!!
Asylum:Right,lets go-*Kayne appears infront of Asylum in incredible speed and grabs Asylum by the neck and tosses him towards a building,Asylum crashes through a building among impact*
Kayne:Welcome to my new kingdom everyone.
Sora:Kayne...
Nero:You have some nerve to even to even talk to us...

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Dylan gritted his teeth as he looked at Kayne. He recognized him as the man who had been torturing his foster father through his visions. He stepped forward, blood on his mind. "You owe me a blood-debt for what you've done to my father, scum." He pointed at Kayne's left arm. "That arm will suffice."

Satsui no Hado

Kayne:A half dragon-half human?Interesting...oh and my left hand huh?*left hand grows red*
Kayne:You'll have to pry it from my corpse!!!*creates a barrier around Dylan and himself*No interuptions...just you and me.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Dylan clenched his fists, then relaxed them and let his claws unsheath themselves. "Are you testing me, warlock?" He took a deep breath, allowing himself to relax. "Fine. I'll have you know, I'm no weakling."

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Dylan shook his head. "Get out. This is my fight. I don't need your help. Blood-debts are to be paid to the one it is owed to."

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Dylan turned to Kayne, a dark expression on his face. "Now that the distractions are gone..." He got into a fighting stance, his supple yet muscular body gleaming in the red light. "Let's start."

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Dylan nodded. "I'll be careful." He looked at Kayne. "Are you a man of your word, Kayne? Or are you just going to stand there?"

Satsui no Hado

Kayne:*grabs Dylan's face and smashs it to the ground*You're pathetic.Your people don't deserve to live in this world,IN MY WORLD!!!Prepare to die!!!

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Dylan grabbed Kayne's arm and threw him into the side of the barrier. "Pathetic my big toe. You have yet to see what a hybrid can do."

Satsui no Hado

*Kayne gets up and punches Dylan in the gut with an electric fist and it electracutes Dylan*
Kayne:How dare you touch me!!!*smashes Dylan against the barrier*

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Dylan's scorched stomach hurt him, but he was too into his fight to feel the pain. He had a goal, and he'd see it through. He grabbed the back of Kayne's head and slammed his face into the barrier repeatedly. "This is for the pain you've caused my father!!!"

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Dylan kept his mouth shut. If he said anything, Kayne would kill him right away. "You need not know." He said defiantly. "And you won't force it out of me, either."

Satsui no Hado

OOC: Okay I'm back.Lets continue.

Kayne:*raises an eyebrow*Very well then,its doesn't matter to me anyway.*makes a giant ball of fire and throws it at Dylan*

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Dylan simply stood still and let the fireball hit him. "I'm a dragon. Fireproof scales come with the genes." He jumped up and kicked Kayne in the face, then scratched him with his claws. As he was still in the air, he used the momentum to spin around and slash at Kayne's face with the talons on the end of his wings.

Top Bottom