• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The Lust for Power

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Dylan smirked. "My being a half-dragon has no impact on our friendship. That is, unless you kill my mother. Then I'd have no choice. You know how family is."

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Dylan backed off a bit, uneasy. "Yeah.... That's a bit sickening for me. I wouldn't flaunt stuff like that when it could make some people dislike you."

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Dylan sighed. "You don't understand, do you? I don't like seeing my own kind slaughtered and used as tools."

Satsui no Hado

BUY ONE THOUSAND GIFTS!!!
(Meanwhile in The Land of The Dragon's castle)
*Kayne enters the throne room*
Kayne:So this is where the legendary first Dragon dwells...
*A large white dragon appears from the shadows*
Kayne:Chances are that you are the Legendary First Dragon...
First Dragon:Indeed I am.So a spellcaster has the guts to go all this way to my throne room.May I remind you that your kind and our kind have not made peace with each other?
Kayne:*glares at the dragon and then fires a lightning bolt at the dragon and blows him away*
First Dragon:Wizard Scum!!!
Kayne:I am no Wizard,*Devil hand glows*I am a warlock.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Dylan's crest on the back of his head stiffened and he grabbed his head in pain. "The first... He's in trouble. I can sense his pain. It hurts..."

Mr Anderson

gun slinging sword master
i know wat to do gets a materia then another this is a dangerous risk im taking using two different type of materia at once *uses them and bounds with super speed and strength to the throne room* *attacks kayne too fast for him to sense and cuts off his devil hand then puts it on*

*two swords made of holy and unholy power appear in my hands*

bring it kayne

Satsui no Hado

(still in the throne room)
First Dragon:Hold still!!!*breathes fire at Kayne but Kayne reflects it back with one of his spells and it gets a direct hit on First Dragon*
*The First Dragon goes for a punch with his giant fist but the attack is countered by a punch from Kayne's Devil Hand*
*When the two punches collided,the Dragon's fist was burning*
Kayne:*blasts an ice spell on the dragon's arm and turns the arm into ice,then he breaks the arm of the dragon which causes the dragon to lose its arm and the draqgon roars in pain so loudly and makes the castle shake*

Satsui no Hado

OOC:Whoops,posted that after Dantedude's comment.But just to make it fair for the other travelers,can you go on normal speed?

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Dylan dropped to his knees as the First's arm shattered. "I must... Go... Asylum! How fast can we... Get to the throne room?"

OOC: BTW, don't let the First die. I don't know why, but I always feel horrible inside when a character dies...

Satsui no Hado

Asylum:Well we have to go through those mountains and go threw the entire dragon city and then go in the massive castle to all the way to the top.So it would take an enire day or so.Why?Are you okay?

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Dylan shook his head. "The First is dying. Someone... Very powerful is trying to... Assassinate him... The pain is unbearable... I don't want him to die... When my father left, he acted as my foster father..."

Satsui no Hado

(back at the throne room)
*The First Dragon falls to the ground and bleeds a stream*
First Dragon:Have mercy spellcaster...
Kayne:Mercy?Very well then,*creates a fire rope and ties it around the dragons neck*you will now be my steed.There are many more changes I have in planned for this city...*smiles evily*

Top Bottom