• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The Lust for Power

Satsui no Hado

BUY ONE THOUSAND GIFTS!!!
*The battle between Sora and Vanitas has begun,they constantly slice the area around them*
Vanitas:I see you kept your promise about focusing in our fight...*continues to slash at Sora*
Sora:I'm not like you scum,I keep my promises.
*Asylum rushes in the fight and tackles Vanitas*
Vanitas:What do you think you're doing?*kicks away Asylum*
Asylum:I wanna know more about that warlock you saw...
Vanitas:I don't know anything else,so quit annoying me!*slices his sword at Asylum*
*Asylum backflips away from the attack and then jumps and kicks Vanitas in the face in mid-air*
Asylum:Where did he revive you?
Vanitas:The keyblade graveyard,not that you know where that is...hehe.

Satsui no Hado

*Asylum is constantly pounding in Vanitas's face plate until it breaks*
Sora:He...looks just like me.
Asylum:*picks up Vanitas and smashes him against a tree*Tell me where the Keyblade Graveyard is!!!
Vanitas:...Bite me...*gets up and punches Asylum in the face*
Asylum:*punches Vanitas with such power that Vanitas crashes through the tree*
Asylum:You've forced my power.Here is a spell my mother taught me...*arms glow as a pure white beam fires from his hands and hit Vanitas,then Vanitas slowly turns into a skull styled keyblade*
Vanitas:What have you done!?!
Asylum:When I was very young,my mother taught be an ability that allows me to turn my enemies into anything I wan't them to.However,it never worked before.The fact that I was able to make you morph at all was truely amazing...
*Asylum hands Vanitas to Sora*
Sora:So,a new Keyblade huh?Thats cool.
Vanitas:I will kill you for this spellcaster!!!
Asylum:We should catch up to the others...
Sora and Nero at the same time:Right.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Name: Dylan
Species: Dragon-human hybrid
Appearance: Tall and muscular, with purple scales and large wings.
Personality: Kind and can't stand to let his friends suffer. He tends to talk a lot, and is very sociable.
------------------------------------

Dylan walked out from behind the shadows, clapping. "That was impressive." He said, obviously truly impressed.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Dylan put his arms into the air. "I assure you, I'm not an enemy. My name is Dylan. I've been trying to kill Vanitas for a while, behind the scenes, so he wouldn't get to you. I guess I failed." He said those last words with a smile. "I've heard much about you, Asylum. Word travels quickly, and you impress me with your skills. That's why I decided I wish you join you. That is, if you trust me."

Satsui no Hado

Asylum:Well then,I trust you.Welcome to the group Dylan.*takes out his hand for Dylan to shake*
Vanitas:Hey Dylan,remember me?I'm suprised that the boulder I dropped on you didn't kill you...
Sora:Hush stupid keyblade!!!
Vanitas: Oh and thats another thing,I'M NOT SUPPOSE TO BE A KEYBLADE!!!Turn me back to normal NOW!!!
Asylum:*Looks back at Vanitas* Oh please,why would I do that?Besides,I don't know how to anyway.Like I said,I was only able to turn you into a keyblade by pure luck.I never even began to learn on how to turn someone back to normal.
Nero:Asylum's reputation has grown huh?Must be because of Vantes.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Dylan shook Asylum's hand readily. "Thank you. I'll try to make the most of my rather limited service. You see, I don't have any special powers like you guys do. I'm just your average run of the mill dragon-human hybrid. Although..." He took his hand off Asylum's and unsheathed his bright white claws. "I keep these razor sharp."

Satsui no Hado

Asylum:By the way,you wouldn't happen to be a dragon would you?
Vanitas:No,but he is scum.Hehe...
Sora:You're the one whos scum!!!*bashes Vanitas against a tree*
Asylum:Excuse him,please continue.

Mr Anderson

gun slinging sword master
AZUKA fine this ones mine *pulls out two swords and dodges the claws and fire*come get some *sticks blade in dragon and runs across the full length of the body* i win *jumps back on the motorcycle while it is moving*

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Dylan nodded. "I'm half dragon. My mother was a dragon, but my father was human. Don't ask me how that works."

Satsui no Hado

Asylum:I see,I hope that doesn't change anything between us.Since you have dragon blood and I am a spellcaster.
OOC:Spellcasters and Dragons have gone to war with each other for centuries in this story,but the war is over.However,dragons and spellcasters still have grudges against each other.
Vanitas:It will change everything!!!That half dragon scum will slice you in two!!!And if he fails to do so,then I shall succeed in that!!!
Sora:Shut up already Vanitas!!!
Vanitas:Why don't you shut up?Did your parents have to deal with you like this?If so,then I feel sorry for that cow of a mother and ballerina dancer of a father you have Sora!!!
Sora:..............*throws Vanitas to the ground and starts stomping on him*HOW DARE YOU SAY THAT!!!

Satsui no Hado

Sora: (at Cloud)Who you callin a girl?
Asylum:You're back already?
Nero: Did you bring any snacks?
Vanitas: Can I add you to the list of people I wanna kill?
OOC:So many questions :D

Mr Anderson

@sora you cuz your whining like one
@asylum yes dragons are up ahead but i killed one easy enough
@nero yep *tosses dragon jerky*
@vanitas ummmmmm okayyyyy well if u turn back to normal ill beat u but sure add me to the list

Satsui no Hado

Asylum:*looks at Cloud as if someone had just made the corniest joke ever*
Sora:That wasn't part of the plan Cloud.
Asylum:Indeed,the plan was to see if Kayne was in the city of dragons and then pursuit him there.
Nero:*chomping the dragon jerky*This dragon jerky is amazing!!!

Mr Anderson

well the dragon attacked me saying "youll never get our first the first dragon is protected"and i had to kill it so im guessing that means kayne is looking for the dragon
@nero i know the jerky is awesome ill cook dragon sausages for breakfast tommorow too

Top Bottom