• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The Fine Line of Change

VineBigBoss

GGXRD <3
Yeah no, at this point no one expects you to logically tell the difference between a bug and an intentional failure of game design.

Just go back to Youtube, and stay there. People are dumber there so you seem a lot more witty than you actually are.

I highly recommend you try this.

I don't know that Distortion was a bug, but anyway, it requires some precise timing, no? Different from demon evade itself, the i-frames window on the dodge movement on DmC is very high, so if you screw up the DD itself, you're still safe from the hit.

nightrunner_ks

You are not in control
The fundamental difference between Western action games and Japanese action games is that Japanese games like to kick your ass a million times and watch you suffer, while Western games want you to do well and yell "SAVAGE" when you do.

TWOxACROSS

Hot-blooded God of Guns
Premium
I think the reason why DD was so broken is that NT underestimated how easy it was

Yeah. It becomes a problem when you give people a lot of options. Whenever you add the human element in, humans will always find the easiest way to do sh!t, even if it sucks all the fun out of the entire process. That's why they call them "exploits" after all.

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
I don't know that Distortion was a bug, but anyway, it requires some precise timing, no? Different from demon evade itself, the i-frames window on the dodge movement on DmC is very high, so if you screw up the DD itself, you're still safe from the hit.
I don't even get what's going on in that video. On the other hand NT actually fixed things yet how come they are somehow inferior to the people who developed DMC 4?

-People were complaining about the scoring system in DmC. They said it was too easy to get S ranks because heavy attacks would boost up entire letter grades and you would never drop unless you were hit. With the Bloody Palace DLC came an update that FIXED these issues and now you can't do this anymore.

-People didn't like the color coded enemy combinations. Now NT can't go back and re-code the entire game but with Vergil's Downfall came not only NO color coded enemy combinations but, the 2nd dodge button was replaced with a new attack because people said the dodging had too much emphasis.

-When DmC introduced 2 playable characters. They are 2 entirely different campaigns. The characters of Dante and Vergil play drastically different from each other. And clearly just as much effort was put into Vergil's combat system that playing as Vergil in DmC is not how playing as Nero was to Dante in DMC 4 which is still virtually the same character plus a grappling mechanic.

You throw around so much how developers don't listen to fan feedback. NT had no say in the appearance of Dante and the game they were asked to create. So don't mix up NT simply doing their job as not listening to you. Be mad at Capcom, not NT for that. NT however did listen to the fan feedback and took it in to consideration. It is clear as freaking day, that they are lazying about. They are working within the boundaries that were set for them.

Why is DMC 4 and the people who worked on it somehow better than NT? It just doesn't make any sense. They took the most pathetic way out in developing a game and literally spat in your face after you gave them money. DMC is still owned by Capcom so NT doesn't have that much room to work in because they still are working under someone else. DMC 4 however was developed in house and they just knowingly dished out a pathetic game that WASN'T worth your $60. You can say it was rushed. If I order food and they serve it to me undercooked will I just let it go if they said "I was rushing?" I'll tell him he'd better get back in the kitchen and fix my food or I'd punch him in his face expecting me to eat inedible food.

And you want to go on about a broken mechanic NT actually bothered fixing in DmC. Unlike P* and MGR which has a game breaking GOD MODE broken mechanic. Yet that game is better at everything over DmC. I say they're about even but MGR doesn't have as much variety in the combat as DmC, the level design is very empty and bland, the blade mode gimmich held way more potential, the QTEs are stupid, RIDICULOUSLY SHORT, and it is Metal Gear in NAME ONLY. Don't even just say well it's a spinoff game so MGS fans should brush it off, screw that. It still bears the Metal Gear name, it should still BE Metal Gear in some way shape or form. It's Ninja Gaiden with Metal Gear wallpaper and that's it really. It lacks the cinematic directorial flare Kojima is known to deliver. I think I'm getting off topic.

Overall, DmC is underrated. You people always want to compare it to the original games. Quite a few of you consistently just want to antagonize it. No one can assume anything else than an unfair bias. And DmC does get more hate than it deserves. But seriously dude, if you're just going to fire at DmC all the time and then praise DMC with your clear personal opinions and preference backing up your claims, then don't bother. You gotta learn to be fair with this and stop being delusional.

I seriously don't get why DMC 4 is praised so much suddenly and NT is always looked at as a terrible developer. You shrug off the disservice DMC 4 gave you and clearly just flame NT with prejudice when they clearly shown they are willing to actually improve and get even better. DmC wasn't perfect but it was an above average outing for a new direction for a series that was at a creative dead end. It should also be able to shine on its own merit and it does. And if you simply had fun with DmC, then did NT really do you wrong? We play games to have fun. Recreational entertainment, not a lifestyle.

nightrunner_ks

You are not in control
I don't even get what's going on in that video. On the other hand NT actually fixed things yet how come they are somehow inferior to the people who developed DMC 4?

-People were complaining about the scoring system in DmC. They said it was too easy to get S ranks because heavy attacks would boost up entire letter grades and you would never drop unless you were hit. With the Bloody Palace DLC came an update that FIXED these issues and now you can't do this anymore.

-People didn't like the color coded enemy combinations. Now NT can't go back and re-code the entire game but with Vergil's Downfall came not only NO color coded enemy combinations but, the 2nd dodge button was replaced with a new attack because people said the dodging had too much emphasis.

-When DmC introduced 2 playable characters. They are 2 entirely different campaigns. The characters of Dante and Vergil play drastically different from each other. And clearly just as much effort was put into Vergil's combat system that playing as Vergil in DmC is not how playing as Nero was to Dante in DMC 4 which is still virtually the same character plus a grappling mechanic.

You throw around so much how developers don't listen to fan feedback. NT had no say in the appearance of Dante and the game they were asked to create. So don't mix up NT simply doing their job as not listening to you. Be mad at Capcom, not NT for that. NT however did listen to the fan feedback and took it in to consideration. It is clear as freaking day, that they are lazying about. They are working within the boundaries that were set for them.

Why is DMC 4 and the people who worked on it somehow better than NT? It just doesn't make any sense. They took the most pathetic way out in developing a game and literally spat in your face after you gave them money. DMC is still owned by Capcom so NT doesn't have that much room to work in because they still are working under someone else. DMC 4 however was developed in house and they just knowingly dished out a pathetic game that WASN'T worth your $60. You can say it was rushed. If I order food and they serve it to me undercooked will I just let it go if they said "I was rushing?" I'll tell him he'd better get back in the kitchen and fix my food or I'd punch him in his face expecting me to eat inedible food.

And you want to go on about a broken mechanic NT actually bothered fixing in DmC. Unlike P* and MGR which has a game breaking GOD MODE broken mechanic. Yet that game is better at everything over DmC. I say they're about even but MGR doesn't have as much variety in the combat as DmC, the level design is very empty and bland, the blade mode gimmich held way more potential, the QTEs are stupid, RIDICULOUSLY SHORT, and it is Metal Gear in NAME ONLY. Don't even just say well it's a spinoff game so MGS fans should brush it off, screw that. It still bears the Metal Gear name, it should still BE Metal Gear in some way shape or form. It's Ninja Gaiden with Metal Gear wallpaper and that's it really. It lacks the cinematic directorial flare Kojima is known to deliver. I think I'm getting off topic.

Overall, DmC is underrated. You people always want to compare it to the original games. Quite a few of you consistently just want to antagonize it. No one can assume anything else than an unfair bias. And DmC does get more hate than it deserves. But seriously dude, if you're just going to fire at DmC all the time and then praise DMC with your clear personal opinions and preference backing up your claims, then don't bother. You gotta learn to be fair with this and stop being delusional.

I seriously get why DMC 4 is praised so much suddnely and NT is always looked at as a terrible developer. You shrug off the disservice DMC 4 gave you and clearly just flame NT with prejudice when they clearly shown they are willing to actually improve and get even better. DmC wasn't perfect but it was an above average outing for a new direction for a series that was at a creative dead end. It should also be able to shine on its own merit and it does. And if you simply had fun with DmC, then did NT really do you wrong? We play games to have fun. Recreational entertainment, not a lifestyle.

Someone would argue that DMC4 is worth $60, but I am not that person.

ToCool74

"Fair" DmC Skeptic
Premium
I seriously don't get why DMC 4 is praised so much suddenly and NT is always looked at as a terrible developer. You shrug off the disservice DMC 4 gave you and clearly just flame NT with prejudice when they clearly shown they are willing to actually improve and get even better. DmC wasn't perfect but it was an above average outing for a new direction for a series that was at a creative dead end. It should also be able to shine on its own merit and it does. And if you simply had fun with DmC, then did NT really do you wrong? We play games to have fun. Recreational entertainment, not a lifestyle.

Well just to chime in, but most of the good I have been hearing about DMC4 recently is in comparison to pure GAMEPLAY when compared to DmC and I think in that respect it receives praise with good reason.

Despite the many things I dislike about DMC4 such as the cliched story, Dante's character design and personality, and agonizing backtracking, it still had pretty solid and fun gameplay at its core and in my opinion it did top DmC in the gameplay department.

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
I will not spend 60 dollars for BP.
Exactly. Look I'm a very avid gamer. I love playing video games but I work a part time job and attend classes. When I get home I usually just chill out on the internet or play games because I'm tired and my other friends have jobs of their own as well. Most of the time my girlfriend just comes over to my place or I go to her's. It's not like hanging out back in high school where priorities didn't get in our way. Our schedules conflict.

I would love to buy games more often but I'm not dropping $60 on something that is not going to be worth that much. I felt confident in DmC so I bought it and don't regret it. It's fun and it doesn't have obnoxious design choices. The game I spent full price on before DmC though was Batman:Arkham City in December of 2011. I am getting Injustice very soon but it's because my birthday is coming up this month so I'm lucking out not having to pay for that one.

I think some people need to realize there are a LOT of gamers that are in a similar situation such as mine. We're not the type to drop money, especially the price of a full game, on just something like Bloody Palace. You've got to be kidding me. If that holds you up and never gets boring then kudos to you because I know with DMC I'll occasionally do Bloody Palace but I also like playing through the story modes because it's still different than just fighting on some platform over and over again. Games need to have balance and deliver on all fronts. Sorry but I rather not settle for the lowest common denominator especially since games are so pricy this day and age.

VineBigBoss

GGXRD <3

I've never said nothing of that nature.

I've never complained about the DmC rank system and even said it on that very post you quoted, i don't think the combo rank system makes some major difference to the gameplay itself. If the overall rank system were good and reasonable to begin with, i would consider throwing out an analysis of the combo rank system of DmC.

Color-coded enemies were a failure indeed. I don't think it has "too much dodgin emphasis" but they've make the dodge movement too easy to pull out, as nightrunner said in another fashion: they've understimated the uses of the dodge movement they have make, this is why they needed to nerf the demon dodge as well.

I've not played Vergil's Downfall, but from what i've seen the gameplay is very similar, the grab/pull mechanic was changed for a teleport mechanic, they not look that different even compared to Nero and Dante. And i agree that Nero is very similar to Dante gameplay-wise, but the exceed and Devil Bringers mechanics gives Nero his own style, but for the sake of a gigantic explanation: Nero is a limited Dante with this 2 new mechanics.

I'm not mad at anyone or anything. They needed to listen to the feedback because the game were nearly broken in different aspects, not because they're kind and good devs.

I don't know what you're talking about when you say "GOD MODE broken mechanic" for MGR, i played it quite a bit but noticed nothing like this, and never see anything like this on YouTube or whatever. Cinematic directorial flare? This is a hack'n'slash, not a "Tactical Espionage Action" game as Kojima likes to name his MGS games, they're very different on purpose and execution. And MGR is not coming as a replace to the MGS franchise.

I think that this "creative dead end" is bullshit, i've already discussed why in another topics so i digress on this. I had fun by the time i played DmC, but i still have fun with DMC3 (i was playing it just now) who is an older game, this game keeps pulling me back to play him because it's very deep in his mechanics, fun and challenging. If i argue that DmC is not that deep compared to some games of the original series it's because i noticed that the game doesn't attracted me that much to keep playing it, the analysis of the mechanics just came after i've noticed this and not before, i play DMC3 until today because it's a game that has much things to explore and master, and even mastering all the techniques and learning all the IA you still have a challenge when doing a SS run or even a normal DMD run.

Zey

I came here to laugh at you.
Anyone who would is a damn moron.

People live different lives and as a result, have a different value for money. Arguing against that is being an ignorant prick.
Why would you pay for a game that can give you "FUN"?!

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
I've never said nothing of that nature.

I've never complained about the DmC rank system and even said it on that very post you quoted, i don't think the combo rank system makes some major difference to the gameplay itself. If the overall rank system were good and reasonable to begin with, i would consider throwing out an analysis of the combo rank system of DmC.
I don't care about what I score when playing a DMC game but I know I'm not an amateur player either. If it were up to me then the letter grade ranking system would be thrown out and simply replaced with a points system. So the game doesn't show the players who aren't that great that it hates them and the ones who really rack up high numbers would gain their bragging rights through that. I hate this elitist attitude games especially like this the players adapt. It really does discourage anyone else because it makes a community of gamers who feel as if the ones who can't rack up SSS don't belong here or something. Adam Sessler really hit the nail on the head about stuff like this.

Color-coded enemies were a failure indeed. I don't think it has "too much dodgin emphasis" but they've make the dodge movement too easy to pull out, as nightrunner said in another fashion: they've understimated the uses of the dodge movement they have make, this is why they needed to nerf the demon dodge as well.
They did nerf it. I just told you NT actually accessed this stuff.

I've not played Vergil's Downfall, but from what i've seen the gameplay is very similar, the grab/pull mechanic was changed for a teleport mechanic, they not look that different even compared to Nero and Dante. And i agree that Nero is very similar to Dante gameplay-wise, but the exceed and Devil Bringers mechanics gives Nero his own style, but for the sake of a gigantic explanation: Nero is a limited Dante with this 2 new mechanics.
You'd didn't play Vergil's Downfall so you'll just pass rash assumptions that Vergil doesn't play differently even though everyone who really plays it and dives in to it can tell you he differs quite a bit. Nero basically brought nothing but the grappling and DmC's angel and demon pull are evolutions of Nero's arm and Vergil's teleportation in one package. You can not act like Nero is really that different a character. Hell you put a red coat on him and he is Dante straight up. Capcom tried to pull the wool over your eyes making Nero a "new" character that looks and acts even like Dante. Nero doesn't bring enough to really introduce him like this. Either map the arm to Dante or make Nero look extremely different, different hair cut, clothes, attitude etc. etc. and maybe instead of a giant sword and guns(just like Dante) how about have that arm be his ONLY weapon and build an entire combat system around that. Projectiles could have been DBZ type blast or something. Point is, really make an effort to differentiate the two protagonist or don't do it at all.

I'm not mad at anyone or anything. They needed to listen to the feedback because the game were nearly broken in different aspects, not because they're kind and good devs.
They did listen. They also shouldn't listen though to the ridiculous crybaby butthurt fans. I mean hell, do you even want to have a conversation with them? It's better to listen to the ones worth listening too.

I don't know what you're talking about when you say "GOD MODE broken mechanic" for MGR, i played it quite a bit but noticed nothing like this, and never see anything like this on YouTube or whatever. Cinematic directorial flare? This is a hack'n'slash, not a "Tactical Espionage Action" game as Kojima likes to name his MGS games, they're very different on purpose and execution. And MGR is not coming as a replace to the MGS franchise.
THIS BROKEN GOD MODE MECHANIC DOES EXIST! And we know it's not replacing MGS. Just like DmC isn't replacing the original. They said this multiple times. DmC however pays homage and tribute to its predecessors. MGR still has the METAL GEAR in the name so us Metal Gear fans still expect that Metal Gear experience. I never said MGR is bad but it is not Metal Gear. P* is all about "style over substance" Metal Gear is about both. Kojima didn't work on the game and that's obvious. Am I condemning it for that? No. Am I disappointed? Sure. Especially since Kojima wanted to make the Gray Fox game all us fans have been asking for and we got stupid Raiden instead. I'm positive Gray Fox is more universally loved and Metal Gear fans would have wanted a Gray Fox game. Guess Komami isn't listening to fans though. I swear it was the butthurt DMC fans that gave more attention to Rising than actual Metal Gears fans did. Thank goodness The Phantom Pain is on the way so enjoy your short lived mediocre hack n slasher.

Fast forward to 11:20 for the HUGE exploitation I discovered playing the game. I'm not asking you to watch the review but Joe was the only other person that actually also caught on to this and it deserves attention if you honestly feel the need to antagonize DmC and not point out a very bad flaw the one you personally enjoy for your own reasons.

I think that this "creative dead end" is bullshit, i've already discussed why in another topics so i digress on this. I had fun by the time i played DmC, but i still have fun with DMC3 (i was playing it just now) who is an older game, this game keeps pulling me back to play him because it's very deep in his mechanics, fun and challenging. If i argue that DmC is not that deep compared to some games of the original series it's because i noticed that the game doesn't attracted me that much to keep playing it, the analysis of the mechanics just came after i've noticed this and not before, i play DMC3 until today because it's a game that has much things to explore and master, and even mastering all the techniques and learning all the IA you still have a challenge when doing a SS run or even a normal DMD run.
The creative dead end is obvious. DMC just copping out and copy and pasting things just shows their lack of creativity and maybe it was just a cry for help to get you to stop buying these games because they were tired of making them. There is nearly 0 effort to introduce enough new features and characters that really give you a reason to say DMC has sure evolved because it just looks as if it's all running on fumes. The game overall never did anything to really push itself as you still just kept seeing the same gothic castles, the same stupid drama, the same anime cliched characters, etc. etc. it's not just what you think is better because saying DMC was going stale brings in multiple things of as to why some players felt that way. Of course you're just one of those people who just doesn't want that change and sees nothing wrong in your personal preferences so you think it's the voice of the entire fandom and anyone who doesn't agree with that just doesn't get Devil May Cry.

There's one thing I do know for a fact, I'm not wasting my hard earned money on virtually the same thing. And I sure as hell am not spending $60 on a Bloody Palace. I regret going through DMC 4 and I realized I'm not going to say this game is good if I spent most of my time in an optional battle mode. Lots of things get boring after a while.

Dusk Stalker

" Everybody gets a bullet!" -Axton
There's one thing I do know for a fact, I'm not wasting my hard earned money on virtually the same thing. And I sure as hell am not spending $60 on a Bloody Palace. I regret going through DMC 4 and I realized I'm not going to say this game is good if I spent most of my time in an optional battle mode. Lots of things get boring after a while.

facepalm_Facepalm-s484x386-373960-565.jpg

And waiting for a sub par BP with a whole game that is $60(Yes my opinion its extremely sub par and PC mods ain't helping it...again opinionwise it is worth $20 and all) is better then getting a game that is $60(In your opinon a piece of s*** that is still worth s***) with BP included?

I get it is free to get BP, I get you don't like DMC 4 for the millionth time....but waiting for it and downloading after a week from its release, when they could have done it before the release date for DmC or at least delayed the launch for at a week?

Sure doesn't scream disc locked or laziness to me. [/sarcasm]

I get it you like DmC, you hate DMC 4....Most get you hate it DMC 4. But you don't need to be this white knight for DmC and bash 4's gameplay like its a freaking ****fest and becoming the one thing your trying to defend if from.

From what I am seeing...your whining as much as they are.

IncarnatedDemon

The creative dead end is obvious. DMC just copping out and copy and pasting things just shows their lack of creativity and maybe it was just a cry for help to get you to stop buying these games because they were tired of making them. There is nearly 0 effort to introduce enough new features and characters that really give you a reason to say DMC has sure evolved because it just looks as if it's all running on fumes. The game overall never did anything to really push itself as you still just kept seeing the same gothic castles, the same stupid drama, the same anime cliched characters, etc. etc. it's not just what you think is better because saying DMC was going stale brings in multiple things of as to why some players felt that way. Of course you're just one of those people who just doesn't want that change and sees nothing wrong in your personal preferences so you think it's the voice of the entire fandom and anyone who doesn't agree with that just doesn't get Devil May Cry.

Please don't talk about creative dead end and treat DmC as if it wasn't using things from DMC.

DmC used gameplay ideas from DMC to a GREAT SCALE.
Capcom never reinvented a "DMC" like gameplay with a DmC Dante who instead of a rebellion had a baseball bat which did new attacks that weren't from DMC.

His guns aren't new. Most of the moves are from DMC.

They didn't picture DmC's story AND (AND!) gameplay from a contemporary setting. They made a contemporary story and reused the attacks/moves/skills from DMC gameplay. I mean if you want to talk about innovation, fresh ideas or new things: what would be more fresh than DmC Dante having his own unique weapon (baseball bat) that has unique and new moves that arent from DMC?

Even the rough outline of DmC story was more or less taken from DMC.
They thought "I'll copy a brotherly rivalery and paste it into my story"
"I'll copy a scene involving Dante thinking of his mother and paste it into my story"
"I'll copy a villain named Mundus and paste it into my story"
And if these thing haven't been taken from DMC, why are we seeing "same stuff" again? Just with different implementation?

or how about
They Live
and V for Vendetta parts?

MY POINT:
Your seem to be treating DmC as a new and fresh thing that's really going off the railroad track. And that DMC is constantly the train that never changes tracks.

Be real.
DmC is for most parts a iteration of DMC with a new skin and a different story implementation. And that different implementation has been done by mixing V for Vendetta, They Live and DMC story into a new story : DmC.

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
Please don't talk about creative dead end and treat DmC as if it wasn't using things from DMC.

DmC used gameplay ideas from DMC to a GREAT SCALE.
Capcom never reinvented a "DMC" like gameplay with a DmC Dante who instead of a rebellion had a baseball bat which did new attacks that weren't from DMC.

His guns aren't new. Most of the moves are from DMC.

They didn't picture DmC's story AND (AND!) gameplay from a contemporary setting. They made a contemporary story and reused the attacks/moves/skills from DMC gameplay. I mean if you want to talk about innovation, fresh ideas or new things: what would be more fresh than DmC Dante having his own unique weapon (baseball bat) that has unique and new moves that arent from DMC?

Even the rough outline of DmC story was more or less taken from DMC.
They thought "I'll copy a brotherly rivalery and paste it into my story"
"I'll copy a scene involving Dante thinking of his mother and paste it into my story"
"I'll copy a villain named Mundus and paste it into my story"
And if these thing haven't been taken from DMC, why are we seeing "same stuff" again? Just with different implementation?

or how about
They Live
and V for Vendetta parts?

MY POINT:
Your seem to be treating DmC as a new and fresh thing that's really going off the railroad track. And that DMC is constantly the train that never changes tracks.

Be real.
DmC is for most parts a iteration of DMC with a new skin and a different story implementation. And that different implementation has been done by mixing V for Vendetta, They Live and DMC story into a new story : DmC.
This has to be one of the silliest things I've seen from you yet Demon.

DmC: DEVIL MAY CRY

A new direction for the Devil May Cry series. Hmm I never would have guessed a Devil May Cry game would have things in it that would make this still a Devil May Cry game since you know, it's suppose to be a DEVIL MAY CRY GAME. Did you just say we should replace Rebellion with a baseball bat?

Sure I can see the They Live but DMC is the FARTHEST thing from original as you can get. DMC 3 is basically a shameless rip off of Inuyasha and hell the plot for DMC 4 is similar to what happens in Watchmen. Yep, DMC is SOOOO original. Quit being delusional. I will say DmC is the most original out of the bunch. Limbo looks freaking incredible and the art style and level designs are really creative. More creative than DMC which has levels that could easily fit in a Castlevania game.

STAHP dude. You're really bad at this.

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
facepalm_Facepalm-s484x386-373960-565.jpg

And waiting for a sub par BP with a whole game that is $60(Yes my opinion its extremely sub par and PC mods ain't helping it...again opinionwise it is worth $20 and all) is better then getting a game that is $60(In your opinon a piece of s*** that is still worth s***) with BP included?

I get it is free to get BP, I get you don't like DMC 4 for the millionth time....but waiting for it and downloading after a week from its release, when they could have done it before the release date for DmC or at least delayed the launch for at a week?

Sure doesn't scream disc locked or laziness to me. [/sarcasm]

I get it you like DmC, you hate DMC 4....Most get you hate it DMC 4. But you don't need to be this white knight for DmC and bash 4's gameplay like its a freaking ****fest and becoming the one thing your trying to defend if from.

From what I am seeing...your whining as much as they are.
tumblr_ltlf32QVhj1r274gzo1_500.gif

What about you? You hate everything DmC and miss Dante's glorious locks! Oh am I just making trivial assumptions? Seems that's all you can do on your end though.

We're all involved in this debate here. Why not stick to the subject matter?

crush

NT had it's own problems. Besides, a one-week delay isn't much in the gaming industry.
I have known a certain game which got delayed for half a year and when it was relased, was nominated "The ****test game of the year for portable games" ...

And yes, I bought it.

Stylish Nero

We Dem Boys!!
NT had it's own problems. Besides, a one-week delay isn't much in the gaming industry.
I have known a certain game which got delayed for half a year and when it was relased, was nominated "The ****test game of the year for portable games" ...

And yes, I bought it.

what game was it?

Top Bottom