• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Telltale reveal Batman title

AgentRedgrave

Legendary Devil Hunter
Troy Baker? I heard it was gonna be Kevin Conroy.
Well that's disappointing, don't get me wrong, I'm not one of those guys who thinks only Kevin can voice Batman (Roger Craig Smith, Peter Weller, and especially Bruce Greenwood, are favorites of mine)
and he is a talented voice actor, he was great as Joel in Last of Us, and he's definitely my second favorite Joker voice actor.
But I'm a little annoyed seeing him attached to anything Batman, after Arkham Knight had him voice ALL of the Robins (He voiced Dick, Jason, AND Tim.....in the SAME game!)

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
Troy Baker AGAIN?? Look I like the guy but...please not again. He's everywhere and I'm beginning to get sick of hearing him. They could have gotten Roger Craig Smith again.
after Arkham Knight had him voice ALL of the Robins (He voiced Dick, Jason, AND Tim.....in the SAME game!)
He didn't voice Dick or Tim. He just voiced Jason Todd, and Two-Face.

AgentRedgrave

Legendary Devil Hunter
He didn't voice Dick or Tim. He just voiced Jason Todd, and Two-Face.
Whoops my mistake, he voiced Tim in Arkham City....Huh, kinda assumed it was still him....I did hear he voiced Nightwing though...Yeah, kay I look pretty dumb right now

EDIT: He was Nightwing's voice actor in Injustice, that's what I was confusing

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
Whoops my mistake, he voiced Tim in Arkham City....Huh, kinda assumed it was still him....I did hear he voiced Nightwing though...Yeah, kay I look pretty dumb right now

EDIT: He was Nightwing's voice actor in Injustice, that's what I was confusing

either way he really IS in too much Batman stuff. You can argue that so is Kevin Conroy, but Kevin pretty much only voices Batman.

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
As expected, they put focus on the Bruce Wayne side of Batman. As long as it doesn't dominate the game I don't mind.

Surprised they went with the voice changer a la BvsS. Catwoman is always a plus, but Joker's gotta be in there I'm betting.

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
Joker's gotta be in there I'm betting.

Hope not, I'm getting real tired of Joker being everywhere. I get it, he's Batman's nemesis, but Bats' villain gallery is arguably among the best, give the spotlight to someone else. I thought Arkham Knight was gonna do that but they still found a way to put Joker in there stealing the show. In a clever way, granted, but come on.

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
I thought Arkham Knight was gonna do that but they still found a way to put Joker in there stealing the show. In a clever way, granted, but come on.
That annoyed me about Arkham Knight as well. I love Joker as much as the next person but they really need to give him a rest.

For some reason, I really want to see Hush in this game. No real reason, I just thought since they're focusing on the Bruce Wayne side of Batman then it'd be interesting.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Them giving Joker a rest would be like them giving Lex Luthor a rest in Superman. Those characters usually always show up.

@Foxtrot94: Spidey also has a pretty extensive number of villains. Don't forget :p

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Hey I said "among the best", not "the best". I do love Spidey's villain repertoire too.

I know. I was just letting my Spiderman fan side out. Y'know, since I got a reputation for being a Batman fan now.

Top Bottom