• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Supposed DmC play tester leak (probably fake)

Dante Redgrave

Son of Sparda
Maybe this is like therapy for DMC Mundus.....however, I do have to question why he made himself look like that in the simulation.

Mundus: I'm going to be a level 99 banker and PWN the world, and then break some windows when I get really mad.Then I'm going to level up my virtual wife with some real hair instead of that wig.

You would think the point of a therapy simulation was winning it, right?:p

Mundus must REALLY suck at MMORPGs. :troll:

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
Thinking about it, NT could do an ending like Enslaved.
People in that were gathered up to live in a virtual world because the 'bad guy' thought he was doing them a favour.
So Monkey takes away the virtual world and then wonders if it was right to do that when people were happy, even if it was a lie.

That's kind of like DmC. If Dante gets rid of the demons, or exposes them to the humans, what happens next? I'd say if demons were exposed, it would be mass panic. Also, as Mundus controls the economy, with him gone, it could be economic failure on a world wide scale.

Maybe that's why Vergil gets into a fight with Dante. He wants to keep the humans in a lie because that's all they've known and humans need to be controlled because they would not know what to do without being given orders.

Evasive

Maybe that's why Vergil gets into a fight with Dante. He wants to keep the humans in a lie because that's all they've known and humans need to be controlled because they would not know what to do without being given orders.

I support this idea.

And in the end TyrannoVorgil with a little head will annihilates all of the humans Hah Ha ha h-a......ha............
I'm so sorry to making you laugh that much

Dante Redgrave

Son of Sparda
Thinking about it, NT could do an ending like Enslaved.
People in that were gathered up to live in a virtual world because the 'bad guy' thought he was doing them a favour.
So Monkey takes away the virtual world and then wonders if it was right to do that when people were happy, even if it was a lie.

That's kind of like DmC. If Dante gets rid of the demons, or exposes them to the humans, what happens next? I'd say if demons were exposed, it would be mass panic. Also, as Mundus controls the economy, with him gone, it could be economic failure on a world wide scale.

...I could honestly see that as happening. This version of Vergil is so up on the "better good of humanity", he'd possibly crack at some point and see becoming Mundus as the best way to save mankind

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
More blatant lies (with maybe a tiny bit of truth added in to confuse people) it is amazing how much free time some people have.

Nekodark

I say Mundus has Horcrux, each boss is a part and the last one was put into Dante and he has to face his demons and win to finally see the true Mundus to kill him, Virgil is the Snape and Kat is the Hermonie.........I am serious...

Damn could not finish looking over what I just typed without laughing..oh gods and I am not high or drunk which I am never am. 0o sugar high maybe.

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
I say Mundus has Horcrux, each boss is a part and the last one was put into Dante and he has to face his demons and win to finally see the true Mundus to kill him, Virgil is the Snape and Kat is the Hermonie.........I am serious...
Someone make a thread where we can write our own stupidest funniest ending ideas for laughs. :D

Personally, I feel that Kat is the real mastermind and manipulated everyone in secret:p

Xamalo Noel

It's really not up to them though, people have the full game now, if a reveiwer wants to spoil the ending he can post it anonymously there too.

Yeah, I aggre with you in that point, but still, I don't think that this leaked ending will happen, there's a bunch of them, who will tell which one is real and which is not?
Maybe none of them, maybe all of them, I only believe in one ending, the one I will get playing the game in a few weeks(and 15 days, bcause I don't own a console, I wish I did...) :cool:

Face your endings?(okay, that was not funny, but hey, I tried!)

Paexie

Yeaaaah, the ending is an extreme cop-out. It just makes everything before it completely pointless.
Though I strongly believe in the reasons Vergil and Dante fight. It's a no brainer.

EvilX-81

The spoiler sounded plausible to me, but the whole"you guys been getting trolled a lot, but rust ME to set the record straight because I don't care about $20/hr" preface makes me very skeptical. If they were true though, I'd be somewhat okay with it; I mean the whole idea of Mundus making simulation worlds to create a creature to battle the true Dante does show off the power of Mundus.

But in that it has the similar problem with the Matrix if the Matrix were the end revelation instead of the central plot, in that nothing they did is real. Infact far worst because it may mean Vergil and Kat and etc. would also be simulated characters.

But then it also doesn't gell well with the Vergil DLC which is presumably after the events of DmC?

Fwelias

And he conplained about making 20 an hour...20! That's not fair. I'd do anything to have a job where I'm paid that much.
Haha right? That's a great amount of money to be making. I'm making 16/hr and I'm defiantly not complaining. But from what I heard game testers aren't paid that much. I could be wrong though. I think Capcom and NT could find people to playtest this game for much cheaper. I'd playtest this for them for free :D

JoshMoshes

DMC Aficionado
These leaks only get popular because people are desperate enough to believe them. Its just popular buzz to discourage people from liking the game. Honestly, I remember when that Virgasaur ending was viral. So many DmC trolls on youtube/gamefaqs/etc ate it up like it was something they witnessed. :shifty:

Nekodark

And he conplained about making 20 an hour...20! That's not fair. I'd do anything to have a job where I'm paid that much.

No it is worst then complained he said he does not care about the monies because he is being serious and stuff so the monies does not matter to them....they must have another cushy job or is rich not to care about that kind of monies because I am others would love it, that kind of monies to play games and do what needed please give it to me. xD

TWOxACROSS

Hot-blooded God of Guns
Premium
Playtesting isn't about being paid to play a game. You're playing one particular portion, trying to break the game, for hours on end, for weeks on end.

That's the other funny thing about people claiming they playtested it - they shouldn't really know any more than the level they continuously played :p

Nekodark

Playtesting isn't about being paid to play a game. You're playing one particular portion, trying to break the game, for hours on end, for weeks on end.

That's the other funny thing about people claiming they playtested it - they shouldn't really know any more than the level they continuously played :p

I remember reading things like that which is why I am side-eyeing the 'leek' along with some things I pointed out also that 'Donte' thing..I may not know alot about Playtesting..but I do remember things like that and still wish I could do it since I do not get bored easly since I am use to doing levels and such over and over..ah the life of a RPG and horror gamer. xD

TWOxACROSS

Hot-blooded God of Guns
Premium
I remember reading things like that which is why I am side-eyeing the 'leek' along with some things I pointed out also that 'Donte' thing..I may not know alot about Playtesting..but I do remember things like that and still wish I could do it since I do not get bored easly since I am use to doing levels and such over and over..ah the life of a RPG and horror gamer. xD

Keep in mind on how many different games are made at any given time. The chances are quite high that you'll end up playing one level for hours on end from some dumb kids game :p

Nekodark

Keep in mind on how many different games are made at any given time. The chances are quite high that you'll end up playing one level for hours on end from some dumb kids game :p

I've had to play dumb kids games for hours...the horrors of being the oldest child....

Top Bottom