• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Supposed DmC play tester leak (probably fake)

Evasive

But these guys on 4chan. Lying about DmC just to gain more haters are just pathetic if you ask me.

This phenomenon is what I've called Trollgasm.

Like having sex and want to feel like dat again.
There're nothing to deal with natural behavior of undeveloped being.

MultiBro

Darkest Dungeon
Funny thing, you guys are starting to act like the anti-fans, just on the other side of the spectrum. :lol:

Gbraga

This ''ending'' reminded me of MGS 2, kind'a cool in some parts, trash in others(just a note, I meant ''kinda cool and trash in some others'' for this ''DmC leaked ending'', not MGS 2, I love that and the others MGS's), but.
Not going to happen, it feels that it won't fit with this game, can't explain, I just feel that it's not going to happen, I feel that the ending will be kinda simple actually.
But must I remember, Enslaved had a really strange ending, so, it can happen, but not in that way, I don't thin NT would let an ending leak like that.
It's really not up to them though, people have the full game now, if a reveiwer wants to spoil the ending he can post it anonymously there too.

m100t8s

Correction, /v/ posters usually tries to ****talk DmC without rhyme or reason while /vg/ posters usually have legit complains about the game.

Just clearing it up.
I see.. I didn't know about that before! Thanks for clearing things up dude.

Nekodark

You are missing the fact that some of the leaks have been confirmed to be true. For example, a playtester said there would be a sex scene with Mundus and Lilith and that you would fight his spawn at some point. That leak got out atleast 3 months before NT released a trailer of the very same sex scene.

I don't have the source at hand but if you want, I can dig it up for you.

Your missing the fact that I said they have just took the things that are true to mix in with what they are saying so people could go 'Well, that is true so maybe...blah blah' which is a successes, me I will as I said sail on waving as this passes and let those who need or want to believe it even with the suspect stuff with it go right ahead me I will wait to see for myself without saying really much but what it looks like to me and to me it looks like bs because of things I pointed out.

nightrunner_ks

You are not in control
You are missing the fact that some of the leaks have been confirmed to be true. For example, a playtester said there would be a sex scene with Mundus and Lilith and that you would fight his spawn at some point. That leak got out atleast 3 months before NT released a trailer of the very same sex scene.

I don't have the source at hand but if you want, I can dig it up for you.

Dude who said they are the same person? Its an anonymous board, anyone could be anyone.

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
Only a joke. I just made it up with your salt refrence and "leaks"
Here's another: This ending is so cheesy, pass the crackers. :p

I wonder how many more endings will be 'leaked' before we see the real one? The imagination of these people maing them up is....I don't know....:/

Breaking8ad

i am the danger, i am the one who knocks!!
I know right..but I suppose them saying screw the ohh look what I was making monies to show how real and serious they are, screw that man I would love to work for that much.
i work for 8 ...that job would be a blessing and i would love it needless to say

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
I found this on /v/ yesterday and it seemed interesting, fake or not I think you guys might be interested in this. Here are all his posts.

Hey guys,

I see you've been getting some fake leaks recently. Well you rest assured that I am here to set the record straight, because **** this game and **** my job. $20 an hour is not worth my time on this ****, so I'm willing to risk it.

Anyways, the game is about 6 hours long on Nephilim with all orbs and Secret Missions. Vergil is the final boss, and he has a second form (because these guys love huge monsters and don't understand the trill of man-to-man fights). His first form is extremely easy, and most of the challenge comes in the second form. Think Dracula in the opening of SoTN: Vergil just teleports, does a combo or uses Summoned Swords, and then leaves himself open for awhile. Repeat. The second form is monstrous but I won't reveal what it is. It is not, however, a dinosaur. In total there are 6 bosses including Vergil.

Oh, and the ending? Well it turns out Donte isn't actually meant to be Dante. He's a demon created by the true Mundus and has been put through a simulation of sorts. Mundus is trying to create a replica of the Son of Sparda who can challenge him. However, it isn't working. Donte manages to escape to the human world however at the end, so its a bit ambiguous as to where they'll go from here.

I don't know. This is actually a cool plot, but it contradicts the fact that they were born from Sparda and Eva.

Bosses

Succubus/Poison
Hunter
Bob Barbas
Lilith
Mundus
Vergil
You actually fight Lilith and her child at the same time. They fight in phases ie. chop off his life bar a bit, then she comes out and you go after her.

Ugly monster fetus with huge AoE.

There's a QTE where Dante stabs Lilith and he yells "Better double wrap for this!"

False. There are no QTE's in DmC. Just those grab moments like Nero in DMC4.

Squirrel spunk is never mentioned in the game. Ever. I'm wondering where that magazine article got that info.

Vergil's references in his boss fight

He references all of Vergil's battle lines from DMC3. Except "you won't forget this devil's power"

Trying to see the bad side to that.:/

Begone!

On disc costumes

Super Dante and a DmC version of LDK is all thats on disc. Coatless is on there too, you unlocked after the first mission.
Now that I believe.

Sparda's appearance

like Dante/Vergil but with darker skin and thin, whispy white hair. He wears a tattered and scorched white and purple officer's uniform with a shoulder plate and has chains wrapped around his limbs. He uses all of Dante's weapons though; no Force Edge/woozy/Sparda sword

images

This is his real costume
images

Mundus and new Mundus
Porcelain Zeus Mundus is still around; NT's version is Mundus in the simulation
Mundus DMC1
Porcelain Zeus Mundus is still around; NT's version is Mundus in the simulation True Mundus, as far as I can tell, is Mundus from DMC1
Mundus that has been revealed so far in DmC is a figment of Donte's imagination - a demon in the simulation
It doesn't explain whats going on, but Mundus was SEALED by Dante in DMC1 for 2000 years. He's very much alive, just damaged and broken in Hell.

images

This is a rebirth alternate story. Which means an alternate Mundus from DMC1. Plus this mundus was said to actually win his conquest and exsisted 9000 years, not 2000 like the DMC1 version of Mundus.
Q & A

OP I have some questions.

If the ending is like that, do you think it may work as a failsafe For Crapcom to return to old DMC mode should they need it?

Why Does Donte get white longer hair outside the DT in this game?

if Donte is a Fake dante, Vorgil is a faker Vergil?

any mention of other characters like Trish, Lady, Lucia, etc?

Does Donte get a real DT or he's stuck with the one in the demo?

What about Sparda? does he have a major role in the game or not?

If Donte is a clone, where is the real Dante they copied?

1. I wouldn't know; its possible, but I don't have enough knowledge of where they want to go with this to comment. Currently I THINK it establishes this entry in the original timeline.

2. It happens when he tries to save Kat. Lilith wants to breed her son with Kat in order to teach Donte a lesson, and at that moment he's subdued a la Nero. He goes through the transformation in order to gain enough power to break free from his bonds and save her.

Can kind of see that, but since it's coming from someone who says "Donte", I'm taking it as much as a dust particle.

3. I can't comment on this but I think not. Vergil is part of the simulation. Maybe Mundus thinks Vergil is weaker than Dante anyways since he was corruptible.

4. Nope, Kat has a lot of overlap with Lady's character though.

5. That's his DT.

No. That's his second form. His real DT is still under wrap.

6. He sends the brothers some messages now and again. However it turns out it was actually Mundus luring them into a trap. Sparda is still a mystery.

That's plausible.
7. He's a clone like Trish. Dante, presumably, is still out there.

So much Bullshit

Vergil

Vergil betrays Dante because he wants to use all of the ancient Devil Arms and rule Hell. Rather than dismantle the systems put in place by Simundus, he wants to take them over using his hacker skills and demonic might in order to ensure that the kind of violence and corruption that had previously occured will never happen again. He essentially wants complete control, to be an overseer.

Dante values the freedom of the people more, however, and stands opposed to Vergil in terms of ideology.

Little bits and pieces of this sounds plausible but the rest, I can only say this
1315428653100_406609.png

TWOxACROSS

Hot-blooded God of Guns
Premium
Some leaks were released over 6 months ago though.

I just need to point out that while the first leak from six months ago was true, everything else ever mentioned has been proven false, and just uses what is known to extrapolate everything else. We can't even be sure if the person who keeps posting this stuff is the same as the first one, and in fact, now that we have one debunked leak, and a new one here, how could anyone believe anything >.<

It's all just silly attempts to rile people up at this point.

I'll just wait for someone from the Middle East to get their copy in a couple days and post a playthrough :p Then no one can dispute the ending. Granted, I won't be watching it :p

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
This whole fake world/ fake Mundus can't be right. If Mundus was fake, what is the point of showing scenes where he gets mad at Dante, and the bit where he's bullying the President on the phone? I'd be surprised if they just put those scenes in to lead us on and say Mundus was fake.

And if it was all fake, who is making the simulation? I doubt DMC Mundus is sitting in his prison with a laptop. :lol:

Dante Redgrave

Son of Sparda
And if it was all fake, who is making the simulation? I doubt DMC Mundus is sitting in his prison with a laptop. :lol:

"Damn you Dante, I will make my demon copy of you who looks nothing like you to destroy you! ...OOOHHH! My stuff sold on the WoW Auction house! Time to go get my Raid Loot for my level 90 Warlock!"

Admit it, you can so see it

m100t8s

I just need to point out that while the first leak from six months ago was true, everything else ever mentioned has been proven false, and just uses what is known to extrapolate everything else. We can't even be sure if the person who keeps posting this stuff is the same as the first one, and in fact, now that we have one debunked leak, and a new one here, how could anyone believe anything >_<

It's all just silly attempts to rile people up at this point.

I'll just wait for someone from the Middle East to get their copy in a couple days and post a playthrough :p Then no one can dispute the ending. Granted, I won't be watching it :p

Middle East guys always get games like 10 days before the official release.

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
"Damn you Dante, I will make my demon copy of you who looks nothing like you to destroy you!
Maybe this is like therapy for DMC Mundus.....however, I do have to question why he made himself look like that in the simulation.

Mundus: I'm going to be a level 99 banker and PWN the world, and then break some windows when I get really mad.Then I'm going to level up my virtual wife with some real hair instead of that wig.

You would think the point of a therapy simulation was winning it, right?:p

Top Bottom