• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Supposed DmC play tester leak (probably fake)

Evasive

Ok, This is totally fake. This guy read all the infos and fake leaked endings that came out for DmC and then came up with this fake ending, And anyway.. Why do these people always have to lie about everything in DmC? :blink:

Find some definition and answer for 'Hater' inside 4chan.
Somehow likely to solve universe equation.

Gbraga

Well, if it's true we'll see if people bashing on it will admit that the game's story is ****.

I like the concept, and it fits perfectly why some reviewer said that they missed an opportunity to make it great with the ending, it's not for everyone.

Alittleacorn

Smile it confuses people
Well, if it's true we'll see if people bashing on it will admit that the game's story is ****.

I like the concept, and it fits perfectly why some reviewer said that they missed an opportunity to make it great with the ending, it's not for everyone.
The thing he said about Lilith and the baby is true (the health bar thing). It was mentioned in the booklet I got. And Vergil does have an attack called Summon Sword.

I don't know if it's all true, but there could be some truth to it. He at least acknowledges there's no stupid dinosaur Vergil at least.

Although, am I the only one getting annoyed at leaks/fake leaks coming from asses that want to only hate on the game?

Gbraga

The thing he said about Lilith and the baby is true (the health bar thing). It was mentioned in the booklet I got. And Vergil does have an attack called Summon Sword.

I don't know if it's all true, but there could be some truth to it. He at least acknowledges there's no stupid dinosaur Vergil at least.

Although, am I the only one getting annoyed at leaks/fake leaks coming from asses that want to only hate on the game?
Yeah, I'm not saying this is the best possible outcome, or even that I think it'll happen, but it wouldn't be unlikely of Ninja Theory to do it, it's plausible.

Just imagine telling two different people Enslaved's story in the chronological order, but for one of them you don't include the ending, you would be telling two different stories, not a complete and an incomplete one, but different stories.

MultiBro

Darkest Dungeon
I wouldn't dismiss it entirely, some of the earlier leaked information we have gotten have been confirmed (like the Mundus sex scene for example)

Though it sounds pretty ridiculus so I'm taking this with a pinch of salt.

Nekodark

I find it funny how all these 'leeks' comes out close to the release date and when a lot of good things are going on with this game. what really brought my BS meter to the high count is the 'screw the man, I hate this game' tude and the fact that they have almost a direct quote that someone on this forum said about hand to hand and even the jokes about big bosses...yeah my meter is going up with that.

I am a professional skeptic so it keeps me from stepping in things.

MultiBro

Darkest Dungeon
I find it funny how all these 'leeks' comes out close to the release date and when a lot of good things are going on with this game. what really brought my BS meter to the high count is the 'screw the man, I hate this game' tude and the fact that they have almost a direct quote that someone on this forum said about hand to hand and even the jokes about big bosses...yeah my meter is going up with that.

I am a professional skeptic so it keeps me from stepping in things.
Some leaks were released over 6 months ago though.

chocolatepanda

Oh yeah and i thought sparda's weapon is a bigger sword with dante's rebellion as the handle and hilt.
The Rebellion is Sparda's sword and so is the Arbiter, the Osiris is Eva's weapons it seems(not 100% sure on that) while the other weapons are new ones Dante picks up.

Azurel

Ok, This is totally fake. This guy read all the infos and fake leaked endings that came out for DmC and then came up with this fake ending, And anyway.. Why do these people always have to lie about everything in DmC? :blink:

'Cause they just can't let go. I merely pity the haters, at this point. :/

Nekodark

Some leaks were released over 6 months ago though.

And it proves what, because from what I see these 'leeks' are people using the what they learn official or not and put a spin on it to make it look real, I mean come on what is the chance they post something and have things that looks like quotes from people on forums...it is sketchy tbh and anyone who has a screw the man tude and the underline hate for something is not going to be truthful also the 20/hour is nothing thrown in is a slap to people who would kill for that at their job hell it may not be much but it would help and they are trying to act all bravo saying it's nothing so they have no problem reveling the 'truth' give me a brake that is classic 'Oh look I am giving up monies because I want to spread the news see how awesome/honest I am to do that I am a fighter for the truth not a sheep!' which is kinda funny..

But I'll give them this it never fails to amuse me and hey people need negative to hold onto so let them have at it since I am so very sure this is going to be spread around, and the person is going to sit back and enjoy what they created because they could be trolling to cause drama and laugh at people believing them or trolling to keep the dislike up. but yeah anyone can believe all of it or what they want to believe in it me I am going to just see it sail by and wave as it passes.

crush

I wouldn't dismiss it entirely, some of the earlier leaked information we have gotten have been confirmed (like the Mundus sex scene for example)

Though it sounds pretty ridiculus so I'm taking this with a pinch of salt.

Would you like some Pepper with your "leeks"?

MultiBro

Darkest Dungeon
And it proves what, because from what I see these 'leeks' are people using the what they learn official or not and put a spin on it to make it look real, I mean come on what is the chance they post something and have things that looks like quotes from people on forums...it is sketchy tbh and anyone who has a screw the man tude and the underline hate for something is not going to be truthful also the 20/hour is nothing thrown in is a slap to people who would kill for that at their job hell it may not be much but it would help and they are trying to act all bravo saying it's nothing so they have no problem reveling the 'truth' give me a brake that is classic 'Oh look I am giving up monies because I want to spread the news see how awesome/honest I am to do that I am a fighter for the truth not a sheep!' which is kinda funny..

But I'll give them this it never fails to amuse me and hey people need negative to hold onto so let them have at it since I am so very sure this is going to be spread around, and the person is going to sit back and enjoy what they created because they could be trolling to cause drama and laugh at people believing them or trolling to keep the dislike up. but yeah anyone can believe all of it or what they want to believe in it me I am going to just see it sail by and wave as it passes.
You are missing the fact that some of the leaks have been confirmed to be true. For example, a playtester said there would be a sex scene with Mundus and Lilith and that you would fight his spawn at some point. That leak got out atleast 3 months before NT released a trailer of the very same sex scene.

I don't have the source at hand but if you want, I can dig it up for you.

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
Got to say this is one of the more ineresting ending ideas.

Though I've got to say, there is something in the story that could hint to them being that. Both of them have no memory till they are 7 years old. Only Dante should have his memory wiped if Mundus only knows about him. So they could be experiments who are woken up at 7 years old and lied to about memory loss.

However, it makes no sense why Mundus would want to make something with the power to defeat him. Unless he thought he could control Dante....

Just going to sit back and wait for the next crazy ending theory. :p

m100t8s

Cuz they hate it, obviously.

I mean.. When I hate a game. I just forget about it and act like it never existed

And btw I used to hate this game, I'm a new fan of DmC now. When I used to see videos for it in my YouTube subscription I don't waste my time and watch it. And when I see news for it I don't even bother reading it becuase simply I didn't care about it and told myself "This doesn't even deserve my attention"

But these guys on 4chan. Lying about DmC just to gain more haters are just pathetic if you ask me.

Xamalo Noel

This ''ending'' reminded me of MGS 2, kind'a cool in some parts, trash in others(just a note, I meant ''kinda cool and trash in some others'' for this ''DmC leaked ending'', not MGS 2, I love that and the others MGS's), but.
Not going to happen, it feels that it won't fit with this game, can't explain, I just feel that it's not going to happen, I feel that the ending will be kinda simple actually.
But must I remember, Enslaved had a really strange ending, so, it can happen, but not in that way, I don't thin NT would let an ending leak like that.

MultiBro

Darkest Dungeon
I mean.. When I hate a game. I just forget about it and act like it never existed

And btw I used to hate this game, I'm a new fan of DmC now. When I used to see videos for it in my YouTube subscription I don't waste my time and watch it. And when I see news for it I don't even bother reading it becuase simply I didn't care about it and told myself "This doesn't even deserve my attention"

But these guys on 4chan. Lying about DmC just to gain more haters are just pathetic if you ask me.
Correction, /v/ posters usually tries to ****talk DmC without rhyme or reason while /vg/ posters usually have legit complains about the game.

Just clearing it up.

GF9000000Returns

Real pathetic. Even if the fans are voicing their opinion, once or twice is enough, hence the reason why I did the "big deal Dante cursing" in the first place because they're acting like bullies or Bridezillas(Yeah I watch that lol).

Top Bottom