• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

[SPOILER] V's face leaked

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
Ezra miller is branching out.

good for him.

EDIT- I rather see a full shot and hear him speak before rendering judgement.

Last edited:

gmc

im guessing hes not dante and ladys kid otherwise hed have different colored eyes now im even more interested in who he is

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
I cannot unsee Kylo Ren in that image. :tongue:

The hair does look accurate to what we saw in the poster, so if it does turn out to be fake then I'd still be impressed at the level of attention to detail.

Stylish Nero

We Dem Boys!!
im guessing hes not dante and ladys kid otherwise hed have different colored eyes now im even more interested in who he is

In some recent leaks it says he is some journalist (who knows Lady) who was doing research on the Order and learns how to tame and summon demons.

Basically he is just some average dude who stumbled upon some demon manipulation magic/research. He may not have any connection with Sparda or his bloodline....I kinda hope so.

Reactions: gmc

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
@Stylish Nero
kinda sounds like Luka from Bayonetta.

EDIT- saw the leaked footage - possibly the intro.

EDIT- V looks better in the game footage but kinda everyday joeish.

Last edited:

Innsmouth

Sleeping DMC Fan
Supporter 2014
Seems this time they literally inspired themselves by emo fashion. Can't say I'm fan of it. cane looks dope though :)

Lani

So what is it about V's face that would give away who he is because he doesnt look like anyone in the cast?I'm not seeing what the big deal is Capcom lol

Stylish Nero

We Dem Boys!!
Honestly the biggest problem it seems that they just scanned the model's face and didn't make any adjustments like they did everyone else to look a bit more stylized. He looks way too realistic like an actual person.

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
This Urizen guy... I know this thread is about V but this guy beat the **** out of DT Dante... I'm excited at the prospect that this Demon King might be the strongest yet. Guess it makes sense. Wanna make the last game for the sons of Sparda saga, might as well go all out with your villain.

berto

I Saw the Devil
I don’t get why Dante’s face looks so weird. They get this super good looking guy to be his face but he just looks off, what with his face looking all squinty and scrunched and with the bridge of his nose always looking way too wide he just looks weird, and I think the hair style they went with isn’t helping. He just looks off every time I see him and it makes me worry.

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
So what is it about V's face that would give away who he is because he doesnt look like anyone in the cast?I'm not seeing what the big deal is Capcom lol
They wanted to build suspense.....misdirect you into thinking its vergil....

DMC

Devil May Cry
I don’t get why Dante’s face looks so weird. They get this super good looking guy to be his face but he just looks off, what with his face looking all squinty and scrunched and with the bridge of his nose always looking way too wide he just looks weird, and I think the hair style they went with isn’t helping. He just looks off every time I see him and it makes me worry.
It is the lighting and the realism style lol semi bothers me but dante is cool so i dont care how he looks lol

berto

I Saw the Devil
It is the lighting and the realism style lol semi bothers me but dante is cool so i dont care how he looks lol

I don't see it.

How are this:
Dan5.png

And this:
Adam%20Cowie%20055-816x1000.jpg

The same? SImilar, but hardly the same. I sure as hell wouldn't think they're twins if they walked down the street together. I think they might've changed too much. Maybe the head is too wide or the chin is off. It looks like they gave Dante a turkey neck.

Innsmouth

Sleeping DMC Fan
Supporter 2014
I don't see it.

How are this:
Dan5.png

And this:
Adam%20Cowie%20055-816x1000.jpg

The same? SImilar, but hardly the same. I sure as hell wouldn't think they're twins if they walked down the street together. I think they might've changed too much. Maybe the head is too wide or the chin is off. It looks like they gave Dante a turkey neck.
That's kinda uncanny valley problem. The problem that they scan face, but when they animate it it adds mimic, folds and expression that goes against of source material.

gmc

This Urizen guy... I know this thread is about V but this guy beat the **** out of DT Dante... I'm excited at the prospect that this Demon King might be the strongest yet. Guess it makes sense. Wanna make the last game for the sons of Sparda saga, might as well go all out with your villain.
to be fair dante wasnt in majin form so who knows how strong urizen will be then

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
V has an bird demon sidekick...lol. I guess his summons do have personalities of their own.

Fun fact- Shin megami tensei tried to cash in with the pokemon craze with Devil Children. You play a youngster who gets to summon a digimon-style version of one of the classic demons (cerberus/Pazuzu/pixie/ifrit etc).

So maybe thats how V became a summoner?

V could be shown to be untrustworthy later on but for he just seems to be cool-headed. Maybe he's the Ishida to nero's ichigo?

Dante seems to trust him to get nero out of there so maybe he has a teleportation spell?

guys he looks more like Ezra miller (the flash/Credence)

@Lain
There better be an unlockable Wizard's outfit or a victorian frock coat.

Last edited:
Top Bottom