• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

South park vs Family Guy

Bandoor

Gosh Napoleon...
What do you guys think is better?
Personally, I think family guy is horrible, The jokes don't even make since with the plot. :sick:
On the other hand, I think South Park is smarter, WAY more funny, and the jokes go with the plot... And the south park characters are Hilarious. ^_^
I love this clip:
http://www.southparkstudios.com/clips/103666

Anyway, what do you guys say is better?

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
This was done before. Family Guy ftw... It's smart... The jokes are funny, if you get them :p

The Da3dra

Master Of War
There are things that happen in Family Guy that are so funny I cry. But the things that they do in South Park is so crazy and outlandish it's hilarious they haven't been banned from more countries than Russia.
I like both :p

Bandoor

Gosh Napoleon...
LordOfDarkness;131869 said:
This was done before. Family Guy ftw... It's smart... The jokes are funny, if you get them :p

of course I get them, there family guy jokes! LOL

I've liked South Park since the first season.
There was a time where I LOVED family guy, but after watching the 2 new episodes of south park.. then watching the new episodes of family guy, there were no comparison to me.

Esura

Your breasts are illegal!!
**** Family Guy!
JK! I like Family Guy but compared to South Park, Family Guy is child's play. Family Guy gets old after awhile but South Park stays fresh every episode.

Dark Drakan

Admin
Like both shows, South Park relies on more crude and in your face humour but i watch them both.

Bandoor

Gosh Napoleon...
biohazardmaster;131960 said:
i prefer south park cuz they made fun of family guy in one of their episodes i also like that little fat thing eric cartman

Lol, the "Little Fat lump" -Principal Victoria

I posted the clip of them making fun of family guy.

Esura

Your breasts are illegal!!
PorKYkinG;131980 said:
Family guy FTW!!!

South crap park is crap and thats all there is to it.

Please elaborate why you feel that South Park is crap.

MochaCub

ReadzMangaS
Let me rephrase myself. South Park isn't crap, but it's really boring me toand I don't dig the animation style that much. There are other reasons, but I don't feel like getting in to it.

Even though South Park has a more mature theme, I get way better laughs out of Family Guy.

Iced Digger

Funny enough, I like the newer Family Guy episodes more than older ones. But on the flip side, I like the older South Park episodes more than the newer ones. Overall, South Park is better.

RannaBebop

I really love boht shows but i love Family guy i can watch every episode like a billion times and still cry from laughing so hard.

Trish67

Bad a$$ Gunslinger
I don't think south park is all that cleverly written. It's just little boys swearing and talking about taking a ****. It just doesn't seem funny to me. I think South Park may apeal more to men rather than women.

Top Bottom