• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

South park vs Family Guy

Bandoor

Gosh Napoleon...
Trish67;132430 said:
I don't think south park is all that cleverly written. It's just little boys swearing and talking about taking a ****. It just doesn't seem funny to me. I think South Park may apeal more to men rather than women.

I think its more cleverly written then Family Guy. But I respect your opinion.
personally I think the actual plot line's are more original, and funnier. I like it because south park has allot of moments everyone can relate to.
One of my best friends is a girl, and she likes south park allot. And another one of my best friends mom loves south park.
I don't recall an episode about them just talking about taking a sh!t.

Bandoor

Gosh Napoleon...
Trish67;132441 said:
i was refering to the episode where Chief
dies

I seen that episode but don't remember much of it.
But anyway, there are plenty of episodes that are funny.

Bandoor

Gosh Napoleon...
Trish67;132446 said:
you said you respect my opinon. I respect yours. I will never be a south park fan

I do respect your opinion, And I know I'll never change your mind. I'm just saying. =)

ManOfMayhem

I think Family Guy clearly wins this one. No doubt about it and I believe that South Park is worse drawings then I could handle I will NEVER watch South Park.

Bandoor

Gosh Napoleon...
Iced Digger;132737 said:
Family Guy won't win any awards fro animation anytime soon, it's not special either.

Haha, owned!

Seriously though, it seems like most of you just don't like the animation of south park.
If SP had family guys TOTALLY ORIGINAL animation I bet most of you would like it better than FG. :O

Because it seems most of your comments on South Park are: The animation sucks.
:rolleyes:

I personally like the animation of South Park, I think its funny.
And there team america movie with puppets... Thats just awesome!

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
Screw all you guys, The Simpsons pwns em both.

XD j/k. Im a Family Guy fan. I'll watch SP every now and then, "Over logged" and the pokimon episode is the best ones ever made. XD I love how they made fun of the way anime is portrayed. And Over logged, OMG that's totaly me whenever my internet stops working somehow, I just lose it and it's like, I don't know what to do. Come to find out all I have to do is replug that stupid router. XD

As for animation, to me animation is important, im VERY picky with my animation, if I pick up a manga and the animation on the cover sucks, I won't even bother to read the summary, i'll toss it right back on the shelf. (I know im a jerk. XD) So I could understand why some people would not be able to find interest in SP because of the paper cut out animation.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Yes *cough* It's just the animation of South Park that sucks... Nothing er, else *cough*

Bandoor

Gosh Napoleon...
LordOfDarkness;133724 said:
Yes *cough* It's just the animation of South Park that sucks... Nothing er, else *cough*

See? LoD even admits that its just the animation that he and everyone doesn't like. :p
Really, why do you think it is bad other then the animation LoD?

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Bandoor;133980 said:
See? LoD even admits that its just the animation that he and everyone doesn't like. :p
Really, why do you think it is bad other then the animation LoD?

Actually the coughs were just for a laugh. The animation is okay, not the best. But that's what they are aiming for with the animation anyway.

Bandoor

Gosh Napoleon...
LordOfDarkness;133985 said:
Actually the coughs were just for a laugh. The animation is okay, not the best. But that's what they are aiming for with the animation anyway.

Thats what who is aiming for matt and trey?

Gikoku Harakami

Hot Dog and a Shake
South Park is alright, the earlier seasons of it were hilarious.. but the later episodes, including the latest are just boring. As if they're trying too hard, or starting to run out of good ideas again. As for it's animation, it's meant to be that way, Matt & Trey even said so, they were aiming for a crappy cardboard animation with the show, since that's how it started out as a college project I think.

I really like the animation though, cause it makes the show unique, plus the cheaply made way the characters walk almost never gets old.

Family Guy is nice, though the form of comedy they use gets really repetitive.. most of it makes me laugh. However, I prefer American Dad over Family Guy. Also, the 20th season of The Simpsons has been funny so far, in my opinion.. hopefully they can keep this up.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Bandoor;134422 said:
Thats what who is aiming for matt and trey?

Yeah, like Gikoku Harakami has already said. That is what I heard Matt and Trey were going for with the animation. So you can't exactly bash the animation for its look, because that's how it's suppose to be.

Bandoor

Gosh Napoleon...
LordOfDarkness;134773 said:
Yeah, like Gikoku Harakami has already said. That is what I heard Matt and Trey were going for with the animation. So you can't exactly bash the animation for its look, because that's how it's suppose to be.

Oh, yeah. I thought so.
Well, as I said before I love the animation. and I agree with Harakami, The way they walk never gets old AND OMG THE WAY THEY RUN is HILARIOUS.

I haven't seen any of the episodes from the 20'th season of Simpsons I don't think. I'll look into watching some. : )

Top Bottom