• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

So, why is this acceptable?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slacri

To be fair, are you going to act like the angry fans of DMC don't exist? What I saw was him doing the same exact thing Kamiya did. The guy got hate that was solely aimed directly at him and he just responded with some come backs to those people and I don't blame him. He's still a human being like everyone else and is just a game developer that was doing his job. I was never personally insulted by anyone at Ninja Theory. I don't care what he says about a fictional character, it's a dumb fictional character and I don't take it personally. That's just silly.
I don't really care about Tameem's twitter. It's his own personal account he can make an ass out of himself on it, that's fine. Though going on stage at a GDC to do it is taking it to a new level.

Onecrazymonkey1

The whole point of this thread was so i can put my master trolling skills to the test.
is what you really want to hear

No it's not and I don't believe you were trolling when you made this thread. I just genuinely don't see why this makes people upset? I guess I'll never understand why people will be upset if a fictional character they like is being attacked. I can connect with fictional characters just fine but this seems like a whole other level to me..Hell I guess I am missing the point :/. and no I'm not trying to be rude.

xMobilemux

I'll just get right to the ass kicking.
Supporter 2014
This place makes me smile.
I've been watching this thread since page 2 :)
1339130665071.gif

So Entertaining :D

Terrutas

No it's not and I don't believe you were trolling when you made this thread. I just genuinely don't see why this makes people upset? I guess I'll never understand why people will be upset if a fictional character they like is being attacked. I can connect with fictional characters just fine but this seems like a whole other level to me..Hell I guess I am missing the point :/. and no I'm not trying to be rude.
....in case you wondered, she wasn't.

Martius

SSSmokin!
I don't really care about Tameem's twitter. It's his own personal account he can make an ass out of himself on it, that's fine. Though going on stage at a GDC to do it is taking it to a new level.
Too bad it was used alone to make more buzz about DmC. Game is out? Twitter account is removed!

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
Taking it to a whole new level really? Because they maybe cracked a few jokes about stupid old Dante. You peeps need to lighten up. Are you going to say Dante can't be mocked or made fun of?
Dante_4.png

Just look at that. The jokes write themselves basically dude. You know, Hideo Kojima knows he has a fanbase who loves the characters he created but even he personally makes fun and insults his creations because he knows they can be. They are just fictional characters. I mean hell, Kojima has been a part of the Universal Hatred Raiden has.

He personally made this. It's funny.

XDmC12345X

#BringBackTheStupidFiles
Still waiting for you to show me how this thread violates the rules.

: )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
I quote the man himself "Those threads ALWAYS lead in something bad. They may lead to a flame, they may lead into a troll contest and who knows where else. Do you know where they do not lead? In proper exchange of opinions and thoughts between members, which is actually (prepare to be shocked) the reason for EVERY forum in existence." This has started a flame war thats bad enough.
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_luhhvxOWnF1qbvaudo1_500.gif (id link it if i wasnt on ipad)

Winterfrost

Shadow-of-Sundered-Star
I quote the man himself "Those threads ALWAYS lead in something bad. They may lead to a flame, they may lead into a troll contest and who knows where else. Do you know where they do not lead? In proper exchange of opinions and thoughts between members, which is actually (prepare to be shocked) the reason for EVERY forum in existence." This has started a flame war thats bad enough.
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_luhhvxOWnF1qbvaudo1_500.gif (id link it if i wasnt on ipad)
Dude, there's no hate on DmC or new Dante
it's NT, and Tameem only
there's nothing of the sort on the thread.

ji-high

Oh my...you gotta love how the people who never miss an opportunity to ridicule Tameem(and new Dante) get so upset as soon as he gives them a taste of their own medicine. They always play the poor victim card and say that a game director is not supposed to act that way. Well this one does. Deal with it. Or cry more. Your choice.
Personally i like both old AND new Dante and i couldn't care less if anybody makes fun of them. They are not members of my family. That being said it's so entertaining to read the posts of those who are so affected by this kind of stuff.. . Please guys, don't stop :D

Terrutas

: ))))))))))))))))))))))

Ignorance at it's finest.

Reactions: Zey

Zey

I came here to laugh at you.
Oh my...you gotta love how the people who never miss an opportunity to ridicule Tameem(and new Dante) get so upset as soon as he gives them a taste of their own medicine. They always play the poor victim card and say that a game director is not supposed to act that way. Well this one does. Deal with it. Or cry more. Your choice.
Personally i like both old AND new Dante and i couldn't care less if anybody makes fun of them. They are not members of my family. That being said it's so entertaining to read the posts of those who are so affected by this kind of stuff.. . Please guys, don't stop :D
Please, stop posting...

Taking it to a whole new level really? Because they maybe cracked a few jokes about stupid old Dante. You peeps need to lighten up. Are you going to say Dante can't be mocked or made fun of?

No one is saying that. Besides how they executed it was awful. "Hurrr, Look Dante is hanging out with gay cowboys. Dante is gay!" like I said, they could have put him next to any two cowboys they want. So why them? By the way you like asking that question don't you?

Is this Damage Control from one of Ninja Theories inside people on this forum?

Terrutas

Ignorance? You and your freind here created a flame war, and its about how NT is insulting old dante while praising new dante.
Except it's not our fault. You guys missed the entire point of this thread and derailed it.

Just shut up, you've got nothing here and you're just bored.

XDmC12345X

#BringBackTheStupidFiles
Except it's not our fault. You guys missed the entire point of this thread and derailed it.

Just shut up, you've got nothing here and you're just bored.
...........i am bored, ill give you that. But still a flame war is something they dont want.......and its here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom