• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

So, why is this acceptable?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BLACKSWIPE

"Waiting for one's arrival."
But you know this is annoying and pointless, so why do you do this?

Seems cherry was right.

It's called an attitude.
It was just a joke, this thread is getting nowhere and getting violent real' fast. I was just trying to make the people passing by laugh, not trying to annoy people.

Slacri

I have to say though, I like the Chronicle image the best. Ninja Theory is now admitting that DmC Dante is an insecure, angsty teenager who has super powers.
So does anyone remember Hideo Kojima's infamous bait'n switch with Raiden in MGS2? We forgave him for THAT, but we can't forgive NT for a few mildly immature pictures?
That's not even close to the same thing. Snake was never insulted, in fact he's put on a massive pedestal in MGS2 as the second coming of Jesus and Raiden is deliberately portrayed as inferior to him in almost every way. It was also for creative reasons.

Winterfrost

Shadow-of-Sundered-Star
Most people will pass this thread off as a pencil with an eraser on both ends. "I just don't see the point."
Alright, I'll go home now.
Seriously though, this thread does have a point, just like how Terrutas said above.

Sieghart

"Plough the lilies"
People who needs to sleep really need to sleep already. You all gonna get some eye bugs i tell ya.

BLACKSWIPE

I was trying to also but its hard when blackswipe keeps making these jokes and it pulls me back in
GYkpu.jpg

ReaperHunter

Follow me to Apex
Premium
That's not even close to the same thing. Snake was never insulted, in fact he's put on a massive pedestal in MGS2 as the second coming of Jesus and Raiden is deliberately portrayed as inferior to him in almost every way. It was also for creative reasons.
The point was that even Hideo Kojima, of the greatest video game developers ever, is not above trolling his fans

XDmC12345X

#BringBackTheStupidFiles
7 pages of flame war, lovely thread....just lovely......id post a funny gif but dont know where to get one...so heres a llama

BLACKSWIPE

You mentioned problems that have nothing to do with this thread. You may as well have mentioned how the Panda bears (aliens) are going extinct or the next presidential election being more important than this.

I am amazed why the reason people going nuts over it has gone over your head
Oh and sorry if this is a bad time for this but...

Ancient%20Aliens%20meme%20-%20PANDAS.png

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
Kaimya is really only snarky to people that ask really stupid questions. He's surprisingly respectful a lot of the time. I had a discussion with him about Okami once.

Still, that's a far cry from going up on a GDC stage and saying "the character you like sucks ours is better."
To be fair, are you going to act like the angry fans of DMC don't exist? What I saw was him doing the same exact thing Kamiya did. The guy got hate that was solely aimed directly at him and he just responded with some come backs to those people and I don't blame him. He's still a human being like everyone else and is just a game developer that was doing his job. I was never personally insulted by anyone at Ninja Theory. I don't care what he says about a fictional character, it's a dumb fictional character and I don't take it personally. That's just silly.

I'm not saying every fan of DMC is some hate filled asshole but when you look at the more vocal anti-DmC crowd that aimed comments at the dude swearing more in one comment than Dante did in the entire DmC game then tell me why should he have to sit back and take it? If someone came up in your face and totally cursed you out lower than a dog consistently, would you sit back and just take it? Or would you defend yourself. That's when I won't blame the guy. whatever his name is, because fans like that exist and they DID DO THAT.

Terrutas

7 pages of flame war, lovely thread....just lovely......id post a funny gif but dont know where to get one...so heres a llama
Still waiting for you to show me how this thread violates the rules.

: )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom