• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Show off your sig / digital art / new sig request thread!

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
A Nero avatar that I just worked on.

NeroAvi.png

Might need a Border. Anyone agree/disagree? =/

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
^ LoD. I really like it - I like how his 'devil bringer', head and arm are all on a perfect diagnal line.

I personally do like borders, but thats just my personal prefrence. ;)

Okies, Meg - is this ok?

meg.jpg

Lemme know of any changes.

I had a request from BlueDevil to make this sig for Mr Fuzzums and to have the dude on the sig 'float' lol, I've tried my best - this is how I interpreted what you wanted??? Lemme know if you envisaged something else. It makes me laugh! :D

mrf-copy2.gif

Meg

Ebony;286177 said:
Okies, Meg - is this ok?

meg.jpg

Really pretty! However I've got a couple of suggestions. Could you maybe add some lightning effects? (lightning not Lightning XD) And maybe do more with the text so its not just chilling there. If that's ok? ._.

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
^ lol erm 'lighting' effects or actual lightning - the spiky stuff in the sky? I'll have a faff with the text too ^_^

Meg

Ebony;286191 said:
^ lol erm 'lighting' effects or actual lightning - the spiky stuff in the sky? I'll have a faff with the text too ^_^

Actual lightning. XD

BlueDevil

Super Penguin Number 2
Premium
Ebony;286177 said:
^ LoD. I really like it - I like how his 'devil bringer', head and arm are all on a perfect diagnal line.

I personally do like borders, but thats just my personal prefrence. ;)

Okies, Meg - is this ok?

meg.jpg

I had a request from BlueDevil to make this sig for Mr Fuzzums and to have the dude on the sig 'float' lol, I've tried my best - this is how I interpreted what you wanted??? Lemme know if you envisaged something else. It makes me laugh! :D

mrf-copy2.gif

Heyyo, Eb, that's perfect XD!

Thanks, I'm sure he'll like it >xP

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
Ooooook...

Meg I hope this is ok - I added purple-ness and lightning!
megdonecopy.jpg

Lightning faded a bit.....?
megdonecopy2.jpg

I also made it move, just beacuse I felt like the lightning should move -
megdone.gif

????

Spawnshooter -

dbz.gif

I hope this is ok???

Lemme know what you guys think?

Ebs
^_^

Meg

Tone down the lightning a tad. I really only wanted one long thing of lightning. Guess I should of said that before. SORRY! And could the words be on the actual sig pleash? And I do like borders. I know, I'm impossible.

Richtofen

Nein, not ze puppies!
Premium
I was wondering if someone can make me another Faust sig with a moon behind it? :wub: I just love them so much...XD

Edit: Thanks in advance! (*facepalm* Why do I always forget that? ._.)

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
@ meg - What if I make the Borders actual lightning and put the txt inside?

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
Cool I'll sort it when I get home. I thought it was a bit much - the lightning with the quite detailed pic but I aim to please.

Faust - if no one else picks up your request I'll do it no problem, I just don't want you to think your getting ignored.

Is anyone else interested in doing sig requests?
I don't mind at all I just didn't want to take over - give other people a chance?

Anyone.......? :)

Nicodemus Zamoran

The Hellslayer Knight
Normally, I don't make sig requests, but this one is a little out of my league as a digi artist(way out of mah league). I'd like for my Catastrophie sig to have more to it. You see, I have a GIF of his summon in the Golden Sun game, and I'd like to have the lightning effect on his sword like it did in the game, but I can't really do it. Can someone help?
{GIF - http://i905.photobucket.com/albums/ac259/Nicodemus_Zamoran/CatastrophieAVIASTMPAStmp.gif }
{Catastrophie image for editting - http://i905.photobucket.com/albums/ac259/Nicodemus_Zamoran/Catastrophe1.gif }
Thanks in advance.
And you can add your logo or whatever in it if you wish. I don't mind.

Meg

Ebony;287346 said:
Cool I'll sort it when I get home. I thought it was a bit much - the lightning with the quite detailed pic but I aim to please.

Faust - if no one else picks up your request I'll do it no problem, I just don't want you to think your getting ignored.

Is anyone else interested in doing sig requests?
I don't mind at all I just didn't want to take over - give other people a chance?

Anyone.......? :)

Okies. :3 Next time let's make sure to really talk before I make you redo a sig three times. XD I need to be more specific. XD

Richtofen

Nein, not ze puppies!
Premium
Ebony;287346 said:

No worries, just take your time! ^_^ Everyone else is busy doing their own things, you can't always get to someone's sig request right away! :)

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
Meg;287374 said:
Okies. :3 Next time let's make sure to really talk before I make you redo a sig three times. XD I need to be more specific. XD

No worries Meg. I really enjoy doing sigs, I just don't wanna take over - I'm trying to give someone else a chance. I don't mind at all either way, I don't mind changing them either - I like learning and making the requestee happy! :D

Top Bottom