• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Show off your sig / digital art / new sig request thread!

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
Cigarette smoke spelling out my name would be a brilliant touch if it's something you have the time to aim for, though I won't force it if you'd rather not. :p

I'm honestly not that sure to be honest, all I know is that I'd definitely like the noir undertones to remain a part of the overall design, I really think it'd add a nice effect to the stylisation of the Spy.

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
Angelo Credo;284753 said:
Cigarette smoke spelling out my name would be a brilliant touch if it's something you have the time to aim for, though I won't force it if you'd rather not. :p

I'm honestly not that sure to be honest, all I know is that I'd definitely like the noir undertones to remain a part of the overall design, I really think it'd add a nice effect to the stylisation of the Spy.

I'm gonna try it now.....*gulp*
I won't sleep until it's done....I get very obsessive/crazy/perfectionist when it comes to these things! :D

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
Ebony;284755 said:
I'm gonna try it now.....*gulp*
I won't sleep until it's done....I get very obsessive/crazy/perfectionist when it comes to these things! :D

Don't overwork yourself on it, take your time. :)

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
Yeah, sorry I get a bit obsessive when Photshop doesn't do what I want it too - I get really impatient with it. Anyway any suggestions gimme a shout??? I'm not sure about the background eyes, I could make them darker?

credofinishedithink.jpg

:)

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
Really liking that, but I think I agree with you on the eyes, feel free to mess with them and make them darker if you like. :)

Nicodemus Zamoran

The Hellslayer Knight
I've been doing some image making over the past 5 days, and so far, I have made 80 different images. I have debated whether to show you guys or not, but after consulting a friend, I think I will. I won't post the links to the images directly(especially since that would be 80 links and it would take forever), but I will post the link to the photobucket album they are in. :p Enjoy.

http://s905.photobucket.com/albums/ac259/Nicodemus_Zamoran/Special/?start=all

GamblingGambitCloud

LoD Come Back!!!
nic i looked at ur work and it is amazing...would u make me one with the rebel alliance symbol from star wars?

red colors is good and maybe a dark blue border...but could u make it look like the picture is on fire? and then somewhere in there i would like GGC if you could do that...and then that's it....if u can thanks...if not..then thanks for reading :D

Nicodemus Zamoran

The Hellslayer Knight
GamblingGambitCloud;285551 said:
nic i looked at ur work and it is amazing...would u make me one with the rebel alliance symbol from star wars?

red colors is good and maybe a dark blue border...but could u make it look like the picture is on fire? and then somewhere in there i would like GGC if you could do that...and then that's it....if u can thanks...if not..then thanks for reading :D

I tried to do your request, but unfortunately, I am not so skilled... I could provide the background image, though. It's just the borders don't seem right and I can't really get a proper transparent symbol from the Star Wars Rebel Alliance... I could do the text as well, but the otherz, I think you should go to someone else. Sorry.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
I have this, but someone else will have to add the flames/fire effect to it.

GGCSig.png

A Business Card I'm designing for a work Colleague.

Criticisms welcome.

RTCARD1.png

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
^ Shadow, Love the first one Dante :wub: the writing is quite hard to read. It could maybe have a black shadow, or something to make it stand out more.

The Vergil one is nice too - it doesn't need anything else, maybe just some text too - something as simple as the users name. I like that picture of Vergil - he looks annoyed! :D

I hope that helps,
Ebs

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
^ =D Thankies, Ebony. *made the Dante one for her mum* I'll have to figure out how to do shading on paint.NET.... :/ Seems like words are usually the thing that I need to fix the most. /==

That does help. ^^ Thank you again. *goes to fix things*

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
@ Shadow - No problem, I'd like to see what you come up with. Reading back my post I relised I encouraged Shadow to add some shadow! lol.

@ LOD - didn't see your post before. I like the business card your work colleague must be very multi-talented - I imagined someone doing gardening in the rain in disco flares and platform shoes singing along to 'It's raining men.' Seriously though - nice design. :D

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
Sorry for the double post, but I'm off work and I thought I'd get the requests I had finished, so here goes.....

I finished Credo's Spy sig -
buildings2.jpg

I enjoyed doing that one *bows to Mr Credo it was nice doing business with you*

Ren's Aqua wallpaper -

http://i741.photobucket.com/albums/xx51/ebilebo/ren1.jpg

I did this one, then I re-read what you wanted and you mentioned stars, so I did this one too -

http://i741.photobucket.com/albums/xx51/ebilebo/ren2.jpg

I hope it's ok?

I then finished Tonk's Paine Signature...

tonksfin.jpg

I hope you like it Tonks?!

*phew* I'm off now....I need food.

Meg

Ok ok I got! I like how urgent I'm being when you haven't even looked at this thread yet. XD

Ebony! Could you please make me a sig with this stylin' pic:

ffxiii-lightning-gunblade.jpg

I like the color purple. Just FYI.

OH! And could it please say "White Flash. Call upon my name."

Thankies. :3

Top Bottom