• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Show off your sig / digital art / new sig request thread!

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
LordOfDarkness;283880 said:
I made you an Avatar :)

CrazyDemonAv.png

And I rustled up this Signature for you also ^_^ I hope you like them. You don't have to use them.

CrazyDemonSig.png

I think my new avatar and sig say i liked em both :D

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
Nice av/sigs LoD. I was starting to panic thinking no one else was gonna take on some of the requests! *phew!* :D

Captain Ren, what are you after? I'll give it a try if you want?

Captain Ren

Tribble
Mostly a something regrouping some pics of Aqua (kingdom hearts BbS) with a quote and a bluish background and stars. if you still have time, i'll upload the pics and fetch the quote.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
The Crazy Demon said:
I think my new avatar and sig say I liked them both :D

Fantastic. You're more than welcome! Thanks for using them ^_^

Ebony;283922 said:
Nice av/sigs LoD. I was starting to panic thinking no one else was gonna take on some of the requests! *phew!* :D

Thank you Ebony :D Your a fantastic Av/Sig maker yourself ^_^ I'll try my best to help out here.

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
Captain Ren;283992 said:
Mostly a something regrouping some pics of Aqua (kingdom hearts BbS) with a quote and a bluish background and stars. if you still have time, i'll upload the pics and fetch the quote.

Yeah no probs sned me the linkage and I'll see what I can do, I've just started playing Kingdom Hearts BbS and I chose to play as Aqua, as the looks really cool.

Thanks LoD, I thought I'd give new Dante a chance, and see how I feel....so far so good o_O, however I still think he looks like a zombie in that picture!

*Points to Dino....I mean DANTE and makes zombie noises*
Arghhhh! - that was my zombie noise incase anyone was wondering! :D

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
Hmm, I'm feeling in the mood for a sig and really can't be arsed to make my own, someone wanna cover it for me?

I'd like this image to be incorporated into the signature:
SpyTF21.png

Basically go nuts with it, only I'd like to make two requests.
1: I'd like some sort of border around it, call it personal preference.
2: While I appreciate that the artist should incorporate their name into the signature, can you make it subtle? Or better yet, make it add to the effect of the image, rather than just plonking a watermark in the corner or something.

Thanks in advance, some free rep to whoever does it. :p

HikenNoAce

One King One Legend
Premium
Storm Silves;283688 said:
I really like that one with Shadow. Dang, I wish our avatars were 300x150 now. XD
Support my issue to make it comes true.. :D
I want the staff to upgrade ava size to 300x150
cause when it comes to GFX I care :lol:

Captain Ren

Tribble
Ebony;284061 said:
Yeah no probs sned me the linkage and I'll see what I can do, I've just started playing Kingdom Hearts BbS and I chose to play as Aqua, as the looks really cool.

Thanks a lot:)

here it is, i just couldn't find a pic of her star shaped charm :(

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y70/renequished/ee9c8bb7c8a2de3a331c62cdbb416afb.jpg
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y70/renequished/41854be0b428d55bb419407773af848d.jpg
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y70/renequished/444b3b63ff697312be701e527e2ea5c4a2708442.jpg

and the quote i'd like:
"One day when you're in trouble, the light within you will lead you to the light of another. Someone to keep you safe."

you are enjoying the game so far?

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
^Ah nice pics,. I really like Aqua. I haven't got very far in the game 'cuz I don't play on the PSP as much as I should! I did enjoy singing along to 'Bibbity Bobbity Boo' in Cinderella land! :D

I'll get onto it asap. Probably tomorrow night 'cuz I don't have time tonight. :)

Meg

Well I started working on something:

Screenshot2010-10-02at123247PM.png

Problem is I want it to have text, but I don't know what it should say or what color it should be. Any suggestions?

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Meg;284346 said:
Well I started working on something.

Problem is I want it to have text, but I don't know what it should say or what color it should be. Any suggestions?

Very nice :wub:

May I suggest adding some sort of border to it? I think it would help a slight bit. As for colour for text. I would say black. That's just my thought ^_^

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Meg;284413 said:
Thanks, LoD!

EDIT: Ok here's what I've come up with:

falling_lightning.png

Like, dislike? ._.

I personally find this a great improvement. Very nicely done, Meg ^_^

Meg

LordOfDarkness;284415 said:
I personally find this a great improvement. Very nicely done, Meg ^_^

Thank you! :$

Thanks for the advice about the border. I think it adds something nice to it. :)

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
^ Nice Sig Meg!

Now then.....Credo Credo Credo!!!

I've done a few versions of your request to see which one you like, I've sort of finished one too, but I'm not sure about it. I can't look at Photoshop anymore, so I thought I'd see what you thought. I've been trying not to get carried away with 'outer glows' and 'adding strokes' 'cuz I know you wanted a border....so I've tried my best...

It started off like this -
AC1.jpg

Then this -
AC2.jpg

Then this -
AC3.jpg

and this is my final version - do you want more of a border, rather than having his arm sticking out....?
CREDOGIF.gif

Edit - Arghhh saving it as a GIF is creating an awful white border thingy -
Here it is a a JPG -

CREDOFIN.jpg

Edit again - I went back to photoshop, with full intentions of shutting it down, however instead I did this -

ac5.jpg

Please let me know what you think and what I can change? I'm liking the last one, but it needs something??? Who is the dude? I like him!

Captain Ren and Tonks, I'm working on yours too, but for now I won't let this 'spiffy' dude defeat me!!!

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
Hmm, I'm certainly liking how it's going, and out of all of them I do prefer the last one, but if it influences your design any, the character is the Spy from Team Fortress 2, very sneaky, very subtle, a master of disguise he's incredibly well dressed to boot.

Oh and he likes to backstab people.
Literally.

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
That did help thanks, I had a comic book feel (dunno why?!), but now I've made it more Noir......

CREDO.jpg

lemme know what you think, any changes or anything. :)

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
I'm liking the Noir style, definitely something you should stick to, but I'm not too sure about the striped pattern, the colour scheme works for me, it's certainly something I feel should remain a constant in the signature, but I'm kinda in two minds about the background stripes.

(I feel like a jerk saying all this, criticizing your work and everything, sorry. D: )

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
No probs at all. Any suggestions on how to change it? :)

Edit - just asked my boyfriend for advice, he agrees about the stripes! I'll get rid of them. He thinks I should make the cigarette smoke spell out your name - dunno how I'd do that, but I do like a challenge!

Seriously tho, it's your sig and I'm open to criticism - that's why I blab on here saying so. So yeah lemme know what you think ;)

Top Bottom