• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Show off your sig / digital art / new sig request thread!

Richtofen

Nein, not ze puppies!
Premium
I know I sound silly reqesting another sig but...can anyone make me a Kingdom Hearts Xigbar? :wub: If you need a reference I can find one if you need it.

Edit: Thanks in advance. (I seriously have to start remembering that more often. ._.)

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Faust;288588 said:
I know I sound silly reqesting another sig but...can anyone make me a Kingdom Hearts Xigbar? :wub: If you need a reference I can find one if you need it.

Edit: Thanks in advance. (I seriously have to start remembering that more often. ._.)

Do you want anything specific on it, or just the image and your name? =/

Ebony;288457 said:
Nice sigs LoD. I love the pattern's behind Trish67's

I made this for you -

lodcopy.jpg

Just 'cuz I felt like it. You don't have to use it, I just wanted to do something nice for you.

:D

Thanks a million, that looks awesome ^_^

Richtofen

Nein, not ze puppies!
Premium
I don't mean to be a d!ck or anything but could someone at least say that they are busy to take requests and might be awhile? I did ask a couple days ago for a Xiggy sig... ._. Don't take it the wrong way! I'm just asking if you could let me know that it will take awhile instead of just leaving me in the dark. XD

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
^ I assumed LoD was making it, as he asked about what you wanted on it.

There used to be quite a few sig request makers around here, but at the minute there only seems to be myself and LoD!

Sometimes it takes a while for someone to pick up he request.

Ebs ^_^

HikenNoAce

One King One Legend
Premium
At least if someone wants a sig, they need to post a request with details for example:

Text: Username (your name)
Sub-Text: I Rox :p (really? o_O)
Size: 400x170 (as an example or any size)
Color: Maroon (or any colors)
Render:

pretty much that's all needed

EDIT: Just added kanji "Oni" to the sig.
Dante_sig2.png

Richtofen

Nein, not ze puppies!
Premium
Alright, thanks. Like I said, I didn't mean to be a party pooper but it's nice to know I got honest answers. ^_^ There be details! So if LoD sees this he will know what to do. ^_^ Unless someone wants friendly competition. ;) I left links of two previous poses I posted in an earlier post. Thanks again for the answers...I hope I didn't come across rude because I honestly don't like to be. ._.

Thanks in Advance! (*dances* I remembered!)

Xigbar, Freeshooter (Either or, It doesn't matter)
Sub-text-If you can't dazzle them with brillance, riddle them with bullets (If it's too long, don't worry about it.)
Any size
He shoots purple crystal-like bullets...purplish background?

http://media.photobucket.com/image/xigbar/Gothic_Lizzie/KHCC/Org XIII/Xigbar.jpg?o=74

http://media.photobucket.com/image/xigbar/Randomnessity/Organization XIII/Xigbar.png?o=50

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Just wanted to clear up that I've been busy lately, and haven't really been on here much. I wasn't trying to ignore you Faust, or leave you in the dark. I was just making sure I understood what you wanted on your Signature.

This is what I made today, in my spare time. I hope that it's okay for you? =/

I'm not very good with backgrounds.

XigbarSig.png

I know Ebony is brilliant with backgrounds and things. Maybe if you could possibly edit it and make the background that Faust required, that would be hugely appreciated Ebs :D If not, take this as the finished piece. If you are satisfied with it, Faust :)

~LoD ^_^

Richtofen

Nein, not ze puppies!
Premium
LordOfDarkness;288843 said:
Just wanted to clear up that I've been busy lately, and haven't really been on here much. I wasn't trying to ignore you Faust, or leave you in the dark. I was just making sure I understood what you wanted on your Signature.

This is what I made today, in my spare time. I hope that it's okay for you? =/

I'm not very good with backgrounds.

XigbarSig.png

I know Ebony is brilliant with backgrounds and things. Maybe if you could possibly edit it and make the background that Faust required, that would be hugely appreciated Ebs :D If not, take this as the finished piece. If you are satisfied with it, Faust :)

~LoD ^_^

Yeah, sorry about that LoD. I'm not getting a lot of sleep and my manager is ****ing me off with texting me...making me fairly short tempered.>_< I really like it! The background isn't showing up for me at all, so is it ok for Ebs to fiddle around with it?

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
Hi, I'll have a fiddle when I get the chance, no probs :)

It might be a while as I'm not very well - just waiting for the doctor to ring my parents back, as they might be admitting me to hospital! :( so if I'm not around for while you guys know why. It's an inner ear problem I've had before and I cant eat and get dehydrated and feel like crap, I can't wait to get there and get them to get me on a drip!
so I'll be back soon!
:) Ebs

Richtofen

Nein, not ze puppies!
Premium
Ebony;288850 said:
Hi, I'll have a fiddle when I get the chance, no probs :)

It might be a while as I'm not very well - just waiting for the doctor to ring my parents back, as they might be admitting me to hospital! :( so if I'm not around for while you guys know why. It's an inner ear problem I've had before and I cant eat and get dehydrated and feel like crap, I can't wait to get there and get them to get me on a drip!
so I'll be back soon!
:) Ebs

Alright, thanks. Get better soon Ebony! :)

Dante_Slayer

Unwanted Someone
Considering I have no signature atm, I would like to make a request.

Can I have a CoD sig and avatar? Any image, any size. Make it as pretty as you can. On it I would like "D_S" for my name, and sub text "Heroes in the battlefield".

I like red, so try and use that to effect. Thanks in advance :D

lorddemolatron

I think im sort of dimensional traveller lol
Premium
Im getted sick with my signature so I come for new. Beacuse im also an big fan of Final Fantasy XII i wanted signature with background in colors of Archadian Empire.will be very pleased about signature with Jugde Gabranth and Dante from Devil May Cry with my username.

Top Bottom