• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Show off your sig / digital art / new sig request thread!

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
Behold my new Avatar and Signature! :D
NewSig.png

Can you guess were this character is from? :D

Alittleacorn

Smile it confuses people
I've got a new sig that I've had in the works for a couple months, but I kinda need to know if it's okay to use on here, because it's kinda...bloody. So, none of you go stealing it now because you'll have hell to pay from an acorn falling on your head :steve:

But really, this one was friggin hard. (click for full screen)

dmci.jpg

The goal of this was to recreate something connecting to the events that happened in DMC3, where Vergil defeats Dante during their fight and takes the amulet from him. Originally only Vergil in this hinting at what he'd done, but I winded up adding the heart later on, and then Dante himself when I felt a huge space just needed filling there.

The lyrics also originally were those from the song Dance with the Devil by Breaking Benjamin. I'd been really set on using that one for a while, until someone mentioned Combichrist doing songs on DmC and Bottle of Pain being on their site along some DmC music (myspace I think) after I heard it, all I could imagine was Vergil and Dante duking it out with each other and I just knew then I had to use it.

So this is the end result, depicting Vergil having stabbed Dante like in DMC3, and has retreived the Rebellion ready to deal the final blow to the heart...even though techically Dante can't die from that, but I didn't know that at the time so we'll just assume impending doom will follow >.>

But I don't really know the rules are with this, are bloody sigs allowed? Because I can try and give Dante a clean shirt, that or stick a ketchup bottle in the corner and we can pretend he's spilled it on himself :lol:

chocolateghost79

First of the Dead
Premium
Thanks XD

So you think it'll be okay to use? I want to use it on the Ninja Theory forum too, but I'm scared they'll chop my head off or something :lol: I'd kinda like to keep it attached to my neck if you know what I mean.
Totally. It's not that inappropriate for a game that is rated M for mature. :) I think you'll be just fine.

Chimera Khaos

Hades Leading General Commander
Will ish somebody make me a purple fairy/dragon sig for me pleash with my new name Chimera Khaos?...
Pweash?...

Top Bottom