• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Show off your sig / digital art / new sig request thread!

lorddemolatron

I think im sort of dimensional traveller lol
Premium
Can anyone make me new signature with text in it "The secret societies" ??, Im posting needed materials for it :):

img31.png

img1d.png

img21j.png

lorddemolatron

I think im sort of dimensional traveller lol
Premium

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020

Ryuuou

The King Of Chinese Dragons
Premium
Supporter 2014
MikuFloor_zps3e672b96.png

^Taken from episode 12 Stylish when Lady, Trish, Morrison and Dante race.
Floor it Morrison! First man gets the pay!

PS: It is suppose to be a ''log in'' from Hatsune Mikus digital world. Whenever I enter the car, I call her with my phone and sends log in request. If she accepts you can say that the matrix idea of travelling applies. She materialize as my co driver. Forever we drive...

Alittleacorn

Smile it confuses people
I want to show you guys the first page DmC comic both Ollika and me are working on. Because there is some cursing, I'm only showing you a section of the comic.
To see the full page, click on the link below:
http://ollika.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d5tpn2f
tumblr_mhnsind65h1ryfipvo1_r1_1280.jpg

Ollika came to me a few months ago asking if she could do a comic based on the fanfic I had written for DmC named Fragile (that you can find here). We got talking and it all winded up becoming a team project when Ollika asked if I wanted to come aboard ^^ and that’s how it’s been working ever since.

We make quite the team.

Although neither of us have a dick, so XD

This comic isn't going to be completely canon to DmC's storyline, rather than being set over a few days it's some months and there will be changes from some main events. It'll be focusing around Dante and Kat's relationship which will be stepping beyond the friend zone some...because Vergil's Chronicles had VergilxKat and we fangirls demand DATHERINE! :lol:

Regretting nothing.

[A special thanks to Morgan for being our little proofreader <3]

sylvanas

One Hell of a Member
tumblr_mi5xu5atyY1rvvwt1o1_1280.png

I decided to play around with photoshop a bit. I'm proud of it and its so simple!
Yes i'm in love with kuroshitsuji 8D i call dibs on the undertaker and sebastian aswell as the older version of ciel!!

Top Bottom