• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Show off your sig / digital art / new sig request thread!

Meg

Here's my latest signature:

renjisig1.png

:)

Alittleacorn

Smile it confuses people
I made this thing
tumblr_m9a1i2XXTo1ryfipvo1_r11_1280.jpg

It was originally meant to be a sig and I was going to stick the lyrics of Red's version of Ordinary World on it, mostly because after watching that recent DmC trailer that song was all I was able to listen to lol (I got this thing where I love listening to music that reminds me of my mood or a fandom I'm into at the time :p call me a nerd if you must).

The large version doesn't look entirely perfect. I probably could've done a little more work on the shading, but like I said, it was only meant to be a sig. >.> brush minor details under the rug with my liver.

But yesh, I recommend listening to Red. Their music so incredibly addictive to me right now.

chocolateghost79

First of the Dead
Premium
I made this thing

It was originally meant to be a sig and I was going to stick the lyrics of Red's version of Ordinary World on it, mostly because after watching that recent DmC trailer that song was all I was able to listen to lol (I got this thing where I love listening to music that reminds me of my mood or a fandom I'm into at the time :p call me a nerd if you must).

The large version doesn't look entirely perfect. I probably could've done a little more work on the shading, but like I said, it was only meant to be a sig. >.> brush minor details under the rug with my liver.

But yesh, I recommend listening to Red. Their music so incredibly addictive to me right now.
this is soooo amazing! i saw this on the ninja theory forum and i wanted to tell you how awesome it was, but i'm not a member there. so now i can tell you here, THIS PIC IS AMAZING! :D

lorddemolatron

I think im sort of dimensional traveller lol
Premium
I made this thing

Nice art too :)

Dante47

I made this thing

Oh my God... That is amazing my friend! :'( Sniff... it's so beautiful...

Alittleacorn

Smile it confuses people
An old sig and avatar I used a while back, I thought I'd post it on here in case anyone wanted to use them. ^^
Image2-2.jpg
Dante-1.jpg

Made it during my phase of becoming a lover of DmC after hating it for a good year (Darn you Enslaved, winning me over your story and characters!) the lyrics are from Testo - Just Be (or Kirstry Hawkshaw - Just Be Me another version is called), and are slightly off to the actual lyrics >.> this was, my intention of course. Didn't mix it up what-so-ever...cough. Anyway, I chose those lyrics because they made me think of Dante and the game at the time and I wanted to express my feelings of the reboot through it. (oh and there's a hidden message, not that it'll stay hidden for long now.)

Remember first come, first served, go go go! o.o

can someone turn this into a gif for a sig? http://www.funnyjunk.com/funny_gifs/35066/ITS/
Do you mean just the picture? Cause I can get that for you easy ^^ see?:
FLUFFY.jpg

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
An old sig and avatar I used a while back, I thought I'd post it on here in case anyone wanted to use them. ^^
Image2-2.jpg
Dante-1.jpg

Made it during my phase of becoming a lover of DmC after hating it for a good year (Darn you Enslaved, winning me over your story and characters!) the lyrics are from Testo - Just Be (or Kirstry Hawkshaw - Just Be Me another version is called), and are slightly off to the actual lyrics >.> this was, my intention of course. Didn't mix it up what-so-ever...cough. Anyway, I chose those lyrics because they made me think of Dante and the game at the time and I wanted to express my feelings of the reboot through it. (oh and there's a hidden message, not that it'll stay hidden for long now.)

FLUFFY.jpg

The hidden message is "You are Dante"

GamblingGambitCloud

LoD Come Back!!!
Image2-2.jpg
Dante-1.jpg

FLUFFY.jpg
no i mean for some reason the forum won't let me put the gif into my sig

Sean

Illustrator
I made this thing

Nice signature!!! The logo was incorporated nicely the way it fits with the color scheme

Top Bottom