• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Show off your sig / digital art / new sig request thread!

Lili Rochefort

we live to make impossible, possible!
dnd-1.jpg

quote]

Don't you have any Sigs about: Die Dante Die!??

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
^ lol. No I don't.....I don't want Dante to die. However I don't really want Nero to die either. The text was just inspiration for a sig. If you want me to make you a die Dante die! sig I will! I'm open minded to requests! :D

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
^l ol, I dunno what it's about but Vampires line dancing sounds like fun!
I like the yellow with the purple - it's a good contrast.
^_^

Lili Rochefort

we live to make impossible, possible!
^ lol. No I don't.....I don't want Dante to die. However I don't really want Nero to die either. The text was just inspiration for a sig. If you want me to make you a die Dante die! sig I will! I'm open minded to requests! :D

Wow! really!?
well thanks... But never mind... Dante has too many fans... it's a kinda dangerous to have such a sig!!:D

thanks anyway Ebony!:p

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
@Ebony: Hehe, thankies. ^^ I'm glad the contrast's turned out well. LOL vampires line dancing does sound fun. =D Thanks again. ^^

Meg

Spreading the Tekken-ness!

leesig1.png

I think I might make some Kazuya-ness and maybe some Jin-ness later (Ebony inspired me without having to try XD).

Although Jin-ness sounds an awful lot like gymnast. XD

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
Oh yay! Yay for Lee! Kazuya-ness is better tho! *hint hint!* lol Jin-ness!
Nice sig. ^_^

Meg

leesig1-1.png

I modified the Lee sig. I think it looks better this way, but I'm not sure?!

I'll be posting more Tekken pics soon to (And yes, Eb, there will be Kazuya-ness :D).

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
Nice Meg! I think I like the first one. I see what you've done with the second one - nice idea, but I think he stands out more against the white. ^_^
Speaking of Kazuya-ness I've been meaning to sort this out and upload it...
I came across some old pics I had of the Tekken Anime and this picture inspired me to me this. :D
9.gif

Meg

^ XDDDD I never noticed that before! Scary. ._.

I see what you mean about the Lee sig. I just feel like it needs SOMETHING, you know? Maybe some type of outer glow or border to tie the two pieces together. Any ideas? :(

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
^ Sorry to cut in, but I think a glow around him might look nice. Other than that, I got nothing. >_<

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
Yeah, a White border, or glow around Lee. To make the 2 blend together. Hope that helps. :)

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
Yeah the blue is great. Very nice. There's a lot of fuzz over his nose? But yeah I think that's what it needed overall.

Reactions: Meg

Meg

^Yeah. >_< I fiddled with it for a while and that's the best I could do. Overall I think it looks nice. Thanks for your help, Eb! You to Shadow. :)

Top Bottom