• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

School...

Status
Not open for further replies.

IloveVergil

Demon a$$-kicker
I hated my school and now I dislike my college....that's all I can say..We didn't have any clubs,gym,sports teams,hell we didn't have any prom or anything exciting in my whole boring school life!In some previous posts I told u guys how I got beaten up...it was disgusting to see teachers strutting around like they were gods or something.And now college also seems pretty boring.Hell a girl got suspended just for giving her teacher a snappy comeback about for bringing her boyfriend to the college.It was bad,but being suspeneded?Sheesh!! I wonder how it must be in other countries where it is actually possible to have fun and learn stuff at the same time.

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
well...........my class suck.....................and btw my school now use electronic cards to go bar and to lunch :(
thats suck

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World
Stillborn;6131 said:
School... No way. I just hate it.

I know It's a mother****er, believe me if I had some plutonium -25, some TNT , 14kg of steel and a strip heater. I would make an implosion triggered fusion bomb and nuke my school. Seriously!

IloveVergil

Demon a$$-kicker
Nelo Angelo II;8353 said:
I know It's a mother****er, believe me if I had some plutonium -25, some TNT , 14kg of steel and a strip heater. I would make an implosion triggered fusion bomb and nuke my school. Seriously!
Hell yeah!!!!!!!!!:pirate: :ninja:

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
Nelo Angelo II;8353 said:

can i ask u something???
what u will do when u grown up???

Tyles

I'm finished high school so right now I'm doing post secondary education, or university, rather. It's quite fun because these aren't mandatory classes you have to do, instead you choose them. I went with Commercial Cooking. School is quite fun now.

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
Tyles;8891 said:
I'm finished high school so right now I'm doing post secondary education, or university, rather. It's quite fun because these aren't mandatory classes you have to do, instead you choose them. I went with Commercial Cooking. School is quite fun now.

ya i know.............they do that in my land too
its a great thing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom