• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

School...

Status
Not open for further replies.

meirelle

~from the dark~
I am out of high school, and I graduated from college. <_<

I feel old. *hides under a blanket*

meirelle

~from the dark~
IloveVergil;5476 said:
Your school is heaven compared to mine

I don't think kids in America realize how much worse their school could be. I mean, most of what's dislikable about an American school is peer pressure and mental abuse from other students. Yeah, that sucks. I went through it in high school, and I think everyone does. Yeah, it leaves scars that can sometimes really mess you up. But when facts about schools like yours are brought forth, people realize that the problems they face in their schools are trivial in comparison.

You've got guts. I admire you for sticking with it, even though it was (literally) hell. Go you! ;)

If you don't mind me asking, what country are you from?

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
IloveVergil;5476 said:
Your school is heaven compared to mine

my school is the worst......................co there are drugers in my school...........................thank god that i am not a druger

Curse

Cursed Girl
IloveVergil;5560 said:
Well I'm from Bangladesh...it's a south-asian country surrounded by india

oh....you're from the east.....i'm a bitjealous ... but i wouldn't like living in india or near it... sorry ^^

KingJordan

I be tippin' down
I had a test in ever class except one yesterday:huh:

But I don't mind schools because of the girlies:lol:

IloveVergil

Demon a$$-kicker
d4rkn1ght;5628 said:
my school is the worst......................co there are drugers in my school...........................thank god that i am not a druger

Hmm...there were no druggers in my school....but there were some smokers in the boys' section (where girls weren't allowed to to go)...

The boys were even more badly beaten up.... a few of them had to go the medical centre sometimes after getting a got spanking.....once a teacher crushed a boy on the flooor & totally beat the crap out of him cuz he was sitting on teacher's chair...harsh

IloveVergil

Demon a$$-kicker
machindix;5440 said:
That's terrible... getting beaten up like that...

Can't you sue the school or something...

It's even more terrible when u get no sympathy from others...A friend of mine also got some beating for the same reason(she was the reason i was smiling)...she is a sweet little barbie...so she cried like mad...but i diddn't....DEVILS NEVER CRY....so everyone came & comforted her when i stood alone in a corner....not a single person said a word of comfort to me....that's when i realised i didn't have any true friends...

Bah!!! Now i'm barking....forget about my tantrum,ok?

Captain Liberty

A True Swordmaster
*offers hug to IloveVergil* that is such a sad story brought me close to tears (not to hard as i can be a bit of a cry baby, but still bad):(. And meirelle is right (although I'm from England and not America) I suffered a lot of psychical and emotional abuse to such the point that I have almost no selfworth left now-a-days and I left school two years ago. It's something that was stollen from me and no matter what ive done it still hasn't come back.

Don't give up Ilovevergil as long as you remain strong emotionally you'll be fine, the brusis heal but if you let them into your head they can do a lot more damage.

Also whats it like in Bangladesh? Never been there and I don't trust the news channels (damn propergander>_<).

IloveVergil

Demon a$$-kicker
<receives hug> Thanks.I haven't let them get to my head, or else i would be a freaking pasimistic.I have accepted it & learned to deal with it,and it's much easier when nice people like you show me a litttle compassion.I really appreciate it.:kiss:

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
IloveVergil;5661 said:
It's even more terrible when u get no sympathy from others...A friend of mine also got some beating for the same reason(she was the reason i was smiling)...she is a sweet little barbie...so she cried like mad...but i diddn't....DEVILS NEVER CRY....so everyone came & comforted her when i stood alone in a corner....not a single person said a word of comfort to me....that's when i realised i didn't have any true friends...

Bah!!! Now i'm barking....forget about my tantrum,ok?

i said to a person that was crying and i said......................Devils Never Cry
and she stopped crying...............shame that never happens to me :(

IloveVergil

Demon a$$-kicker
d4rkn1ght;5740 said:
i said to a person that was crying and i said......................Devils Never Cry
and she stopped crying...............shame that never happens to me :(

So she's a devil then?:lol:

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
she likes me.................and she is a Human...............a pretty human................its a shame that i am not carying the same blood as He :(

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
hhhmmm...........................good point
but at least the ppl will be scared to know that i am carying the same blood as He.............and i would be alone........and thats good to be alone forever

IloveVergil

Demon a$$-kicker
I was even less successful than u....I told my crying friend to shut up & she cried even harder...I need a course in grooming

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom