• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

School...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Liberty

A True Swordmaster
IloveVergil;5169 said:
I always read in schools where thre are only girls...never met any hot guys in school :(

Thats cause you never went to my school ;)...............

..................There were so many hot guys there that i looked upto:D

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
IloveVergil;5246 said:
Crazy??What makes u say that?

coz the party have crazy ppl.................and i watch them having fun meanwile..................i take a seat into a corner with shadow of my past reminding me doing terrible things....................thats y i always want to dye

IloveVergil

Demon a$$-kicker
It wasn't my choice to study in such a boring school u know....only 10% schools in my country offer co-education....even in college there r no guys...only gals in white uniforms...that sucks>_<

Captain Liberty

A True Swordmaster
IloveVergil;5341 said:
It wasn't my choice to study in such a boring school u know....only 10% schools in my country offer co-education....even in college there r no guys...only gals in white uniforms...that sucks>_<

Damn what country are you in? That would bore me stupid, the only thing that got me through my science lessons from hell (the stories i could tell:D) were the hot girls me and my mates would sit and stare/talk about all lesson long.

Curse

Cursed Girl
hmm...guys in my school stare at me cause i look like a freak to them XD

but metal and goth guys like me ...there's like 0 of them in my school XD

IloveVergil

Demon a$$-kicker
Hmmm let me tell u some facts about my school...be careful...u will be scared to death...

1.I ''ve said this before,but in m y school,all we were supposed to do was to cramm all lessons & just throw up in the exam hall.I am a kinda"knowledge seeker"kind of girl so it really ****ed me off.....

2.We had to wear stupid white uniforms in school!A big apron,a scarf big enough to make me two dresses....made us looking like the biggest assholes ever....

3.Our teachers thought they were gods or something like that...they can insult us,call us names,say bad things about our parents & we couldn't do a thing about it!!!Cuz if we did., we'd be expelled.I had social science teacher who used to tell us everyday that we r the biggest scums ever...i want to kill him....

4.There was no such thing as detention in my school....ALL punishments were PHYSICAL...if u do a class 1 crime u will have to remain standing for 10 minutes...if u do a class 2 crime u will have to remain standing for holding your ear(???)....if u do a class 3 crime u will be beaten with a stick....the amount of beating increases depending on what u did & how sadistic the teacher is. I remember once getting beaten because i smiled when i was getting my punishment(my1st crime was not bringing my book)....i am a tough gal so i didn't care much...but when i came back home i discovered that that son of a bitch hdad actually given quite a number of bruises....it had grown all pink...no,violet...anywayhe beat me bad & my parents didn't complain about it:mad: thinking that then the teachers would be angry & give me bad grades...

Well,do u guys think this is enough for me to say that my school life was the f**king worst years of my life???

IloveVergil

Demon a$$-kicker
Hmphhh....even most people think it's NORMAL....when asked that whose parents THOUGHT beating girls is okay..i was the only one not to raise my hand...that s.science teacher i mentioned earlier once beat some girls in tha ass!!!!Can u believe that?

machindix

IloveVergil;5442 said:
Hmphhh....even most people think it's NORMAL....when asked that whose parents didn't think beating girls is okay..i was the only one not to raise my hand...that s.science teacher i mentioned earlier once beat some girls in tha ass!!!!Can u believe that?

That is so grody... I'd go berserk in that kind of school.

Curse

Cursed Girl
O________O

ow my goth.....
i'd be happy to get expeled from this kind of school
you can't beat kids these days....you can sue them easiily for beating and calling names
in my school one teacher called me names so i told that to the principal and she fired that teacher.... >__</
love if the teachers hit you you giwe them a taste of theyr own medicine!
i mean giwe a wooping for not bringing a book?! FTW ! i'll bring a bomb to your school

IloveVergil

Demon a$$-kicker
I planned to beat them after I finished school....but I don't know where they live:( .....I'd cut off their...okay girl,control yourself<<breathes>>sorry

IloveVergil

Demon a$$-kicker
Now u will understand why i turn pesimistic & start getting mad once in a while....this reallly got on my nerves

Curse

Cursed Girl
ech/....well my school isn;t that horrible them when i think about it! but i can't handle ewerything....2 much homework like 0 free time for me...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom