• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

School...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Curse

Cursed Girl
i enjoy learning...but school takes away my freedom wich is moust preciuos to me...i don't want to go back cause i won't be able to see my friends as often .....each day 4 hours of homework...ugh....

i hawe to go to september 1st in 8h and 3 min ....sorry i'm just posting what;s on my mind! it helps me to calm myself

GenocideHero

Well I already started school. You won't be able to see your friends? Don't you see them at school? I like my classes.

IloveVergil

Demon a$$-kicker
I hated my school....and now i don't like my college.....don't think that i don't wanna study...cuz i like to study.....but the educational system in my country only makes the students eat the pages of the book & vomit them in the exams ....we never learn what we want....and there are many more things that **** me off....i'll tell you guys later.

machindix

I kind of look forward to school, but it doesn't start in another two weeks. Summer vacation's getting a little too bored for me I guess.

Curse

Cursed Girl
GenocideHero;4947 said:
Well I already started school. You won't be able to see your friends? Don't you see them at school? I like my classes.

the ppl in my class are snobs cause i'm stuck with the geeks and all of my friends are aolder then me and from diffrent schools...

KingJordan

I be tippin' down
I started August 14th. It's not so bad once you get into it.

Dude, 4 hours of homework a day? It'd be an accomplishment if I did 4 hours of homework a month.

Curse

Cursed Girl
KingJordan;4975 said:
I started August 14th. It's not so bad once you get into it.

Dude, 4 hours of homework a day? It'd be an accomplishment if I did 4 hours of homework a month.

well my math teacher giwes soooo much fricken homework each day you can go kill yourself.....

Vergil2006;4974 said:
LOL like to bring everyone else down with ya? :p

well ofcourse ^^
i am a curse after all

Curse

Cursed Girl
IloveVergil;5169 said:
I always read in schools where thre are only girls...never met any hot guys in school :(

oh! there was one dreamboy in ma school last year..but he finished school so i only see him in concerts these days...

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
i dont want girls..........................i dont want treat girls for slave.............thats y i want to be alone in my Sadness :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom