• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

School...

Status
Not open for further replies.

IloveVergil

Demon a$$-kicker
Don't take me wrong....I'm not harsh....sometimes crying is needed to express ur feelings...but a person shouln't make an ass of himself in front of everyone

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
ya.......................crying alone without seeing is very good......................or hitting something with Anger is good too

IloveVergil

Demon a$$-kicker
I love doing that:D The problem is i am a little miser and don't have the courage to break things that cost money....so i kick my pillow...poor pillow

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
LOL...................poor Pillow.....................lol
suffering by his or her owner.............what a punishment

Curse

Cursed Girl
hmmm...you reminded me how me and ma friends went to some pub ..there was a tv there we asked the owner how much does the tv cost we paid the price and them smashed the tv to bits XDDDD

i'm agains vandalism but then i was careless,,, :}

KingJordan

I be tippin' down
It's homecoming this week at my school. Today was career day where you dresed up as a future job. A lot of people played jokes and dressed up as weird jobs. I dressed up as a janitor and brought a broom with me. Everytime I saw some dirt, I swept it up.:lol:

KingJordan

I be tippin' down
IloveVergil;5850 said:
:D U r one big thug lol,what did the owner do then?

The principle didn't do anything. I actually got a few laughs out of them. Some guy dressed up as Barney.:D Today was crazy. I can't wait till Thursday. It's tacky day.

Captain Liberty

A True Swordmaster
Damn curse I think i'm a little scared of you nowo_O.

King I wish they had that at my school, i would ahve gone as either Dante:D, a bum (still in slippers and with a can of something in me hand:D) or a criminal (complete with mask and stripped clothes:D). sounds liek a lot of fun you had man, i wish i could have done that.

OOOO just thought, the best one to go as would be a cowboy:D....... lets see who gets the joke

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom