• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

RUDE PEOPLE!!!

VI-Rainbow

Aya Brea
biohazardmaster;133248 said:
In the recent times some people in this forum have been very rude and impolite to me they missed a lot of respect to me and made it look like im just a piece of crap in their eyes i really dont appreciate that and i dont want to tell any names i just dont understand what i have i done to them so they would miss me any respect?(those people should know im talking about them):dry:

I guess I don't browse often or stay here long to witness this. Yeah. some pretty pointless arguing, but it's not as bad as I've seen in some places. Anyway. I have nothing against anyone in the forum. At all, really. If someone is being rude to either you or someone else and you don't approve of it, the best you can do is report it. If it's all directly towards you, ignore it. Like I say to my friends, let it go in one ear and out the other. That's their problem they have some sort of issue with you.

Don't smart talk back to them. Truely, it never works. :/ I really tore into someones sh*t once because of the way they acted towards others and of course they took it so personally I was the one who got in trouble. So as said before. Ignore them and don't feed'em what they want. You'll have the higher chance of getting in trouble. It's odd, but it's happend to me and others I know.

Esura

Your breasts are illegal!!
Bio, I dont like you. You SUK! :lol:

Just messin' with ya. You cool Bio.
The dark knight is right tho. LIFE dawg, LIFE.

Damien

Anti - Little D
Premium
Look BM we have ALL done things wrong on this forum ........ lying........ rude names...... aruging..... i think the issue has been resloved and let it be done.......... if u still have questions to ask ...... ask biohazard master through a pm and stop posting in thread which from the momment of the first post was going to be aguring non stop

no this argument will end in a short time i am sure of that

biohazard master you want to know why that person is acting that way it is becuse the way you talk to him. you want example

bio: cant you help by introducing me to some of your contacts?
bio: so what is your answer yes or no?
CF: yes lets do it
bio: ok im leaving the dirty work for you as usual cuz you have more internet experience than me.

and then you began to talk to that person like he works under your command which he isn't becuse that person is your FRIEND

that is why he is talking to you in a cold way.

Damien

Anti - Little D
Premium
black monster;133417 said:
no this argument will end in a short time i am sure of that

was that meant to sound threating.... and BM the subject looks to have turned to u ........ if u dont like biohazard then DONT speak to him or post in this thread ....... this forum is full of im-mautre kids with nothing better to do apart form agrue........

i never said that i hated him and i won't hate him he is the only friend i have. i don't care what will he do i just wanted to tell him that he was wrong too.

Damien

Anti - Little D
Premium
omenminator;133423 said:
if u dont like biohazard then DONT speak to him or post in this thread .

black monster;133424 said:
i never said that i hated him and i won't hate him he is the only friend i have. i don't care what will he do i just wanted to tell him that he was wrong too.

i said like not hate and thats putting words into my mouth which people on this forum will miss read and have a go at me....... so chose your carefully as u dont know what the actions that other people will do .
and if hes the only friend u have most of the things in this thread are hurtful......

Damien

Anti - Little D
Premium
then take a break form the friendship and make new ones........ if u carry on like the way u are people on forum will remember this thread and not talk to u ......... its happened to me ..... and its horrible.... change your ways now and then no one will get hurt by things in this thread

Luna13

The Vampiric Vixen
I agree with omen..It might be the best thing for you to do right now...
Hey g2g ..be back sooner or later...

~Desi~

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
lol wut?

This thread is a bit...weird...

Ok, put in ismple terms - someone upsets you, stick them on ignore. Someone harrasses you, report them and let the staff deal with it. Someone you are arguing with? Sort it out or ignore each other. I co-own and co-run a number of forums and I don't get on with many many people on them but if I thought about it I'd never login again, so you have to remember that internet friendships can be even more fragile than real life ones and the person you meet online is not necessarily the person you would meet if you bumped into each other in the street, so don't take it all to heart.

It's the internet. People suck. *shrugs*....

Top Bottom