• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Red Dwarf: Back to Earth

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
Has anyone been watching this?

Just saw the second episode and I loved every second of it. Super funny, and just the perfect return for the cast.

Any other opinions?

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
No longer have a TV so can't watch it :( I was sooooo looking forward to Lister getting found in Corrie as well :lol:

I'll see if they're showing it on an i-player or else I'll ask my neighbour to record it on Sky for me. Love Red Dwarf :D :D

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
It's on Dave, so it's not on any player. If you can record tomorrows then you will love it. The gang have just gone into the corrie street, that's where it was left off.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Crap - and here was me hoping the Dave website would have a player... I'm going to have to blag someone to record it for me. What a time to dispense with the TV, eh?

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
^Yeah, it really is bad timing

It might be on a repeat, somewhere on the internet, and most likely on DVD. It's 3 episodes, each half an hour long. And if your friends don't know what time, first tell them to get a life and watch it now :lol:, and then tell them it's at 9 ^_^

Dark Drakan

Admin
I will find a stream online as i never get access to sky here, unless i watch it at girlfriends house. :lol:

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
It's not on sky. It's on dave which is a freeview channel aswel. And if it isn't then I know Dave ja vu is. I remember watching it in my room, but I can't remember the time... Damn sleep.

Dark Drakan

Admin
Vauxchen-kun;168660 said:
It's not on sky. It's on dave which is a freeview channel aswel. And if it isn't then I know Dave ja vu is. I remember watching it in my room, but I can't remember the time... Damn sleep.

My freeview barely picks up any channels with my location anyway.

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
Ah... That's one of the disadvantages of it. You can probably find a stream, but as this isn't very legal, we should stop talking about it and concerntrate on Red dwarf and the like.

All I can say is Rimmer is the only one that looks older. The others look a year or 5 older, but Smeghead I mean Rimmer looks a fair bit older.

Haven

Devil May Cry's a Rockin Baby!
I watched the second part last night. Thought it was good,funny. But it's just not the same :\.

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
No, it's not the same, but still good. I'm going to watch the last part in about 5 mins. I had to pick my brother up from Stafford so I missed it. Thank raptor jebus for Dave ja vu.

Dark Drakan

Admin
Vauxchen-kun;168662 said:
Ah... That's one of the disadvantages of it. You can probably find a stream, but as this isn't very legal, we should stop talking about it and concerntrate on Red dwarf and the like.

All I can say is Rimmer is the only one that looks older. The others look a year or 5 older, but Smeghead I mean Rimmer looks a fair bit older.

Streaming isnt illegal as its a TV Show and i have a TV license just cant watch it at that particular time. =]

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
Dark Drakan;168762 said:
Streaming isnt illegal as its a TV Show and i have a TV license just cant watch it at that particular time. =]

I didn't know that. Thanks. ^^

I'm going to be re-watching it all tonight. Should be fun. XD

Damien

Anti - Little D
Premium
Vauxchen-kun;168660 said:

IT is on sky , virgin media , freeview and freesat .... and most likely online by now ....

Keaton

Premium
Watching it now, on Dave :D

"This testicle jumped out of the water and grapped me!"
"He means Tenticle"
"I hope so"

:D Love the Dwarf ^_^

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
^HAHA!!!! I missed that. Now watching it all on repeat. Got a little party here. Me, brother, and friend who got upset and is now spending the night.

Darth Angelo

Tuck-yet-chi-say-denie trieve trick-dis-nie
It was a bit better than I thought it would be but I only really liked the third part which could have gone on a bit longer.

Top Bottom