• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

READ THIS!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Esura

Your breasts are illegal!!
The idea is kind of neat if you ask me.

Its something no one would expect....LOL!

GamblingGambitCloud

LoD Come Back!!!
it's something that everyone expects...everyone would lose respect for sparda...that would make him a grandfather...no offense...but he's kinda lose his awesomeness with it

Esura

Your breasts are illegal!!
Keaton;184114 said:
I agree with Esura, even if it is going to send DMC's timeline up Mundus' ahem, its nice to finally know and it makes more sense than it being Vergil reborn or Spardas' own reincarnation ^^

I'd love to see some more comments here :D

Esura, hope you don't mind I posted it up on the 5-Lives gaming blog that I co-run, feel free to leave some comments eh :D

http://5-lives.blogspot.com/2009/08/devil-may-cry-4-news-and-anwsers.html

LOL, you know I dont mind Keat-dawg.

And yeah, I'd check it out in a few.

Ashstar9

I'm with Esura. The idea of Nero being Vergil's son is plausible. There's so much before DMC3 that we don't know. And Nero has a serious connection to Vergil (Yamato). Who else could have resurrected it? And as far as Sparda not being cool as a grandfather...how else is the bloodline of Sparda going to continue if neither Dante or Vergil has kids? Logical progression to me. My question is, if it's true, what will this heritage mean to Nero and how will it play out in a future game? If Vergil were somehow alive, would he come back, kick butt and take names to retreive Yamato? Questions, questions, questions...I can wait for the sequel.

Durante

Dead
The Ideal is before the story in dmc3 Vergil goes to action and inpregnants a girlfriend of his and then he goes to the library to read more about how to be a good daddy thats when Arkham disturbs him by talking trash Vergil is Embarrased and threatins him to get away ^_^

Kool626

Demon Slayer
could it be possible that they made a wrong and it was sparda 3rd son or nero is in dante vergil family i think this is not possible and if true i dont like the idea

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
Angelo Credo;183972 said:
Either Capcom have some genius loophole that we've all missed in the gaps between the games, or they;re about to entirely dick up the series and obliterate what the series has already established for the sake of one character who was laregly unwelcome to the series by a lot of DMC veterans.

Is it even scientifically possible to put that in better words? Well way to explain it.

Seeing as I'm a cynic and I'm doubtful of just about anything these days, I'm leaning towards the second option.

Me too.

And it's possible since Nero's like 15-19, but I really didn't picture Vergil to be the man whore jock in highschool getting girls pregnant. (Well at least not the getting girls pregnant part.) And while their true age was never confirmed it was said that were meant to be teens, (obvious from both their childish personalities.) so the oldest they could have been in DMC is 19.

And what happend to all those folks who were saying that Vergil would not go good in any pairing or bother with girls like Dante because he's only interested in power and blah blah blah. Oh NOW Vergil is capable of doing the nasty. >_>

Inless Nero was born in some other way like some kinda spritual means or something like that, but that would bo too expected and boring. (In my opinion.)

*sigh* If this is true then im not that suprized, Capcom has been very displeasing to me lately. They are really not what they used to be.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
It is only a rumour. And at the moment, thats all it is.
I'd rather wait until Capcom themselves confirm it.
After all, it's not confirmed CONFIRMED.
I'll wait until Capcom announce it officially.

I think Vergil was in the library in DMC3 to either find out more about raising the tower, or to learn more about his fathers power.

GamblingGambitCloud

LoD Come Back!!!
see that Esura? u ruined her b-day...jk jk...lol....anyway, as to wat u said Ashstar9 about Sparda's bloodline continuing, then wat happens after Nero...if this is true and u believe wat u believe, would u really want a game about Nero and Kyrie's little tike when we don;t even have a game about Sparda?..i'd kinda rather his bloodline to end with Dante and Vergil because then we don't have to have a series continue on for 20 more games....it's a great game and series....but i can really only seeing it survive maybe...MAYBE...2 more games...anything else seems ridiculous...the way to end Sparda's bloodline has to be epic though....like Dante, Vergil, and Nero having to sacrifice themselves to destroy all the demons ever created

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Speaking of a game for Sparda wasn't the announced and now cancelled one for the PSP supposed to be about him.
I always thought that if you introduced a new character into a video game series, it was an act of survival or desperation.
Something i never got about DMC's timeline was the fact that Sparda 2000 years ago before the events of DMC rebelled against the demon world and lived with humans. 20 years before DMC Vergil and Eva were apparently killed. Sparda was apparently killed when Dante and Vergil were babies.
So, that either makes Sparda a very old daddy. Or it makes Dante and Vergil older than what they appear to be. But, i am obviously digressing from the topic.
What i am trying to say is something along the lines of what GamblingGambitCloud is trying to say. Can't Capcom clear up what i don't understand, before trying to release a game where it explains Nero's apparent demon heritage.

Then again, if Vergil is supposedly Nero's dad, how would that explain every other character in DMC4 that had demonic powers of some sort?
(Sanctus, Angelo Credo, and Agnus/angus the demonic bumblebee.)

(Its early in the morning, if you don't understand what i am trying to say, i'll try and explain myself later;D)

Zato-OW

King
People are shocked by this? I posted before that Vergil was Nero's father coming out of the Deadly Fortune book. It most likely was going to be in the game but Capcom DID delay DMC4 and it was said to have been delayed do to story and cutscene issues back in late 06 and early 07 when they were rushing Dante back into the game. Don't take the info straight forward, BigBoss is the father of Snake aswell and you know how that goes.

Tramendium

Zato-OW;184357 said:
People are shocked by this? I posted before that Vergil was Nero's father coming out of the Deadly Fortune book. It most likely was going to be in the game but Capcom DID delay DMC4 and it was said to have been delayed do to story and cutscene issues back in late 06 and early 07 when they were rushing Dante back into the game. Don't take the info straight forward, BigBoss is the father of Snake aswell and you know how that goes.

I am damn confused about all this it is shocking and i have been troubling my mind since i saw that post at first place.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom