• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

READ THIS!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sparda™

Tramendium;184364 said:
I am damn confused about all this it is shocking and i have been troubling my mind since i saw that post at first place.

If It ain't official, It ain't true.

Ghost Of DMC.ORG

Nero is the best
The way I see it, we assume Mundus took control over Vergil. What if Mundus never actually did that? What if he only cloned Vergil, like Trish is a clone of Dante and Vergil's mother? And then Dante destroyed the clone, but the real Vergil is still alive in either Hell or got off the Island after Mundus did what he needed to do to try and defeat Dante? Or Vergil just decided to let Mundus do his thing and go along with it, whilst he left and had a child. Highly unlikely, but plausible.

If so, Nero could be his son!

Tramendium

Vergil'sB*tch;184489 said:
Now, this is getting confusing!

Tell me about it i am kinda ****ed up too.

So that Berial's word to Nero after he is defeated :"you are just like he was" is referring to Vergil hmmm?

Crimson Devil

Swordsmaster
I dont think thats true either... if it is, then DMC is totally screwed for me.
Come on... vergil's son? Couldnt capcom think about something less creative?You can't trust everything u read on websites, even if it is a capcom one. Even if someone from capcom said that, how do we know the person is not lying just to make fun or just to make him go away and stop bothering?
I know its too suspicious of my part, but I'm really hoping this is bs.

Esura

Your breasts are illegal!!
Sparda™;184390 said:
If It ain't official, It ain't true.
However, it has a 65% - 70% chance of happening. Apparently, as the word is in Capcom Unity, it was supposed to be so. They might add this in DMC 5 so I wouldn't write it off just yet just because it is not what you expect. Personally, Vergil being Nero's father is a hell of alot better than alot of the theories mentioned here.

-B.(o).C-®;184332 said:
Unreliable source, Esura.
Capcom Unity has never led me astray before. Most **** I read from there ends up being true one way or another. And I talked to alot of Capcom staff their too, or at least in ones in America LOL.

Vergilissexy;184142 said:
And it's possible since Nero's like 15-19, but I really didn't picture Vergil to be the man whore jock in highschool getting girls pregnant. (Well at least not the getting girls pregnant part.) And while their true age was never confirmed it was said that were meant to be teens, (obvious from both their childish personalities.) so the oldest they could have been in DMC is 19.

This is what alot of people dont realize....their age is never determined.....at all. No one, and I mean NO ONE gave an exact age on Dante and Vergil ever yet alot of people here put ages on them. Really, all we are doing is guessing on their age. Remember they are half demons and probably age somewhat differently. Just because they meant for them to be teens doesnt mean it is so. The childish personalities doesn auto make them teens. Alot of adults had childish personalities at one point until certain events changes them, like war or some ****. Personally, even to this day, I believe, and always believe until proven otherwise, that Dante and Vergil are old as **** even in DMC3.

What alot of people also arent realizing is, there isnt much deep information at all on DMC characters. No ages are given out, no birthdates, no lineage given out (cept for Dante, Vergil, and Nero), there is no true date on which each of the games happened, all you know is that DMC 3 is before 1, 1 is before 4, and 4 is before 2, which is going by what Capcom said. All these loopholes people are talking about....what ****ing loopholes? There is no need for loopholes in a slightly bland, non-detailed story. The plot about Vergil being Nero's father can really be added EASILY....EASILY, and still make sense in the whole stretch of things.

Tramendium

Esura;184932 said:
However, it has a 65% - 70% chance of happening. Apparently, as the word is in Capcom Unity, it was supposed to be so. They might add this in DMC 5 so I wouldn't write it off just yet just because it is not what you expect. Personally, Vergil being Nero's father is a hell of alot better than alot of the theories mentioned here.

Capcom Unity has never led me astray before. Most **** I read from there ends up being true one way or another. And I talked to alot of Capcom staff their too, or at least in ones in America LOL.

This is what alot of people dont realize....their age is never determined.....at all. No one, and I mean NO ONE gave an exact age on Dante and Vergil ever yet alot of people here put ages on them. Really, all we are doing is guessing on their age. Remember they are half demons and probably age somewhat differently. Just because they meant for them to be teens doesnt mean it is so. The childish personalities doesn auto make them teens. Alot of adults had childish personalities at one point until certain events changes them, like war or some ****. Personally, even to this day, I believe, and always believe until proven otherwise, that Dante and Vergil are old as **** even in DMC3.

What alot of people also arent realizing is, there isnt much deep information at all on DMC characters. No ages are given out, no birthdates, no lineage given out (cept for Dante, Vergil, and Nero), there is no true date on which each of the games happened, all you know is that DMC 3 is before 1, 1 is before 4, and 4 is before 2, which is going by what Capcom said. All these loopholes people are talking about....what ****ing loopholes? There is no need for loopholes in a slightly bland, non-detailed story. The plot about Vergil being Nero's father can really be added EASILY....EASILY, and still make sense in the whole stretch of things.

That is no point here the point is that people expected something different and this just shovels **** in their faces.
:mad:

Esura

Tramendium;184937 said:
That is no point here the point is that people expected something different and this just shovels **** in their faces.
:mad:
Stop expecting. Whether it was MGS series or Halo or any other game series, people always bitch about something new because it doesnt fulfill some stupid quota or it did something differently. No matter what the dev do, hardcore people will be disappointed because they set such an high expectation that no one could fill. Is not ****, its just people's expectations are ****.

Tramendium

Esura;184942 said:
Stop expecting. Whether it was MGS series or Halo or any other game series, people always bitch about something new because it doesnt fulfill some stupid quota or it did something differently. No matter what the dev do, hardcore people will be disappointed because they set such an high expectation that no one could fill. Is not ****, its just people's expectations are ****.

Now instead of enjoying in the another possibility we need to calibrate our minds on vergil/nero story which is very painful and for me it was painful.:mad:
The most of community (i know) thought that they could at least hope to leave Nero at bay for a time of dmc5 and focus more on Dante but with this info comes literally DRAGGING NERO BACK IN AND FORCING HIM TO BE MAIN CHARACTER AGAIN! leaving Dante out of the loop (that again too), and in top of that this is BIIIIGGG spoiler. (unfortunately unexpected backstabbing one)
The reason why are people disappointed so much now is cause Capcom now reveals something they should reveal sooner. They know (or don't give ****) about how the community of fans would respond if specific data is revealed, instead you just hit that up from few days when people had minds in another direction regarding this franchise and look what happens. It is NOT easy and pleasant to rebuild your thinking on some direction when you hope go in another, and NOT when that another thinking rooted deep in people minds.

Esura

Tramendium;184946 said:
Now instead of enjoying in the another possibility we need to calibrate our minds on vergil/nero story which is very painful and for me it was painful.:mad:
The most of community (i know) thought that they could at least hope to leave Nero at bay for a time of dmc5 and focus more on Dante but with this info comes literally DRAGGING NERO BACK IN AND FORCING HIM TO BE MAIN CHARACTER AGAIN! leaving Dante out of the loop (that again too), and in top of that this is BIIIIGGG spoiler. (unfortunately unexpected backstabbing one)
The reason why are people disappointed so much now is cause Capcom now reveals something they should reveal sooner. They know (or don't give ****) about how the community of fans would respond if specific data is revealed, instead you just hit that up from few days when people had minds in another direction regarding this franchise and look what happens. It is NOT easy and pleasant to rebuild your thinking on some direction when you hope go in another, and NOT when that another thinking rooted deep in people minds.
Dude, Nero was gonna be in DMC 5 regardless. Capcom already said they are focusing more on Nero. Who even gave you the semblance of hope that they'll actually put Nero in the back burner. See this is the prime example of wishful thinking that gets you nowhere. No one forced your hands to think the **** you did and hope for the **** you did. You did that on your own, no the community did that on their own.

Sometimes I question the sanity of some of these fandom communities sometimes.

Tramendium

Esura;184952 said:
Dude, Nero was gonna be in DMC 5 regardless. Capcom already said they are focusing more on Nero. Who even gave you the semblance of hope that they'll actually put Nero in the back burner. See this is the prime example of wishful thinking that gets you nowhere. No one forced your hands to think the **** you did and hope for the **** you did. You did that on your own, no the community did that on their own.

Sometimes I question the sanity of some of these fandom communities sometimes.

My sanity is just fine but forgive if my answer was somewhat distasteful cause eng is not my native tongue, besides i was talking how will be stupid if Nero lead the dmc again and Dante be there only to cheer him up, that way it would be that DMC2 never happened.

Esura

Tramendium;184960 said:
My sanity is just fine but forgive if my answer was somewhat distasteful cause eng is not my native tongue, besides i was talking how will be stupid if Nero lead the dmc again and Dante be there only to cheer him up, that way it would be that DMC2 never happened.
Oh, ok. But I like DMC2 though.

Tramendium

Another point that i want to make here is that Capcom leaked this info too late (obviously they did same with dmc4 when gameplay was at stake) if that info was there when dmc4 was released then people should already adapt to it and begin imagine things in how to make proper vergil/nero relationship and cause of that late leak people must abandon their thoughts that nero is another son of sparda or another person in the story and suddenly focus on that father/son thing. It is not bad but it has come at...shall i say bad time for all community now feels impact of it and not in a good way. And when it comes to DMC2 i think deep inside every one of you know that you liked it come on admit it.

Esura

Tramendium;184964 said:
Another point that i want to make here is that Capcom leaked this info too late (obviously they did same with dmc4 when gameplay was at stake) if that info was there when dmc4 was released then people should already adapt to it and begin imagine things in how to make proper vergil/nero relationship and cause of that late leak people must abandon their thoughts that nero is another son of sparda or another person in the story and suddenly focus on that father/son thing. It is not bad but it has come at...shall i say bad time for all community now feels impact of it and not in a good way. And when it comes to DMC2 i think deep inside every one of you know that you liked it come on admit it.

I really do.

DMC2, I like more than 1 and 3. It was easier, and you could play as Trish, nuff said. :lol:

The only thing I didnt like was the fact that Dante was all gloomy and ****.

Tramendium

Esura;184980 said:
I really do.

DMC2, I like more than 1 and 3. It was easier, and you could play as Trish, nuff said. :lol:

The only thing I didnt like was the fact that Dante was all gloomy and ****.

See i knew you will understand. Now imagine all the best from all previous DMC games into 5th (non-story) and +/- some new extra feature. How that sounds?

Esura

Tramendium;184987 said:
See i knew you will understand. Now imagine all the best from all previous DMC games into 5th (non-story) and +/- some new extra feature. How that sounds?

Sounds good....sounds like it'll never happen. :lol:

Zato-OW

King
The ages were never said exactly but they gave us a range. DMC3 they are said be in their late teens in a interview. DMC4 Lady is said to be 10 years older from DMC3 in another interview,this makes Dante 10 years older as well. The DMC3 Manga is confirmed to be 1 year before DMC3. DMC4 is said to be a year after DMC:Anime and DMC1 is a few months before the anime. This has all been said in interviews, we just have to go buy it because its the only information that gives us a decent time-line.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom