• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Railazel, the son of the angelic demon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Railazel

2,000 years ago, the legendary demon, Sparda, had fought against his own kind and sealed them away from the human world, stopping them from taking over the humans. But, unknown to us, there was an acclomplice. A young female demon named Armageddon was inspired by Sparda's courage and sacrificed her life to hold back the demons and give Sparda time to sacrifice the priestess to create the barrier. But, she, too, had given birth to a child. His name... Railazel.

That's me! :)

Nice to meet you all, I'm Railazel, if you hadn't already guessed. I'm in the stage of becoming obsessed with Devil May Cry and have decided to join this forum in the hopes of find other fanatics. The story above will become part of one of my fanfics, so keep note of it, and I will try to find the RP section, or just make one in some place where I can.

Ai-Katsumi Haru

odaya kana ha to ~ 穏やかなハート
yeah! thats really awesome, Railazel.:)

by the way, Welcome to the forums
hope u will enjoy your stay ^_^

Railazel

Thank you, I just finished writing the first chapter (I work fast), make sure to keep with the updates.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom