• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Question For Members

Dark Drakan

Admin
One Winged Angel contacted me recently about him having some issues when clicking the 'Edit' button on posts and it crashing his browsers. I was just wondering if anyone else was having the same problem and if so can you all list your browser and the version you are using.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Mozilla Firefox, and it works just fine. He uses Safari, if I'm not mistaken.

Dark Drakan

Admin
LordOfDarkness;157980 said:
Mozilla Firefox, and it works just fine. He uses Safari, if I'm not mistaken.

He told me it happened in all browsers he had used so thought id ask the community and see if anyone else had any trouble at all. Seems no-one else has had any issues so far so at least i can narrow it down to 1 user at the moment.

Dark Drakan

Admin
Thanks to everyone who has informed me that they arent having any issues. I will have to speak with One Winged Angel and try and narrow down his issue further.

Black Angel

Semper Fidelis
I've had an issue with the edit function too.

Like when I click "edit" then edit the post the button to confirm will read wrong.

Like instead of saying "save" it says "vote now" or other things...

Not really an issue but I thought it was weird....

Dark Drakan

Admin
Dark Prince;158533 said:
I've had an issue with the edit function too.

Like when I click "edit" then edit the post the button to confirm will read wrong.

Like instead of saying "save" it says "vote now" or other things...

Not really an issue but I thought it was weird....

Any chance you could screenshot this?

One Winged Angel

Legendary Dragoon
Kyo;158634 said:
window's media player 09, working fine.

Since when is that an internet browser!?

Right, the edit button still seems to crashing, firefox, Safari and Internet Explorer -_-' Seeing as I have a "limited" internet I am currently unable to download another browser until I get to my grans which won't be for 2 week :dry:

Why, does this always happen to me :p

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
One Winged Angel;158651 said:

Right, the edit button still seems to crashing, firefox, Safari and Internet Explorer -_-' Seeing as I have a "limited" internet I am currently unable to download another browser until I get to my grans which won't be for 2 week :dry:

Could it be that you have some kind of spyware or virus in your PC? If yes,then you should send your PC for repairs or scan your PC and delete those spywares/viruses. I usually got these spywares and viruses whenever I close my Kaspersky program.:):):)

Dark Drakan

Admin
One Winged Angel;158651 said:

Tried clearing your Internet Cache and Cookies?

Top Bottom