• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Private RP/Shadowrun

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Azel looked back and forth between the LOW and Sombra a few times, then sighed and started picking at the bacon that was still on his plate.

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
Sombra sitted, he using his left hand grab a bottle of a drink made by mages."God i will never forget this taste". Sombra continued drinking until he made the glass empthy, he grab a piece of bacon and swallowed it whole.

"Anyway, why do you need to find him, if you want info, i need info, i changed a little since we last saw eacht other".

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
"Why that sounds familiar". Sombra raised one eyebrow, summoning Darknuss."So, i think i will need to use your gift soon".

Sombra got up of the chair.

Meg

Zu'Coni was busy fixing her jacket collar while this was going on. "So, you'll the way then, Sombra? I want to leave as soon as possible. Its going to take a few weeks to cross the desert and I have my obligations. I want to get this done." Despite this being LOW castle she took on the role of group leader anyway. It suited her.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Azel got up quickly. "Right. Time to go, then." He looked outside, the calm morning sun making his red scales gleam. "We should wait, actually. If we go there now, it'll be high-noon in the desert. I'm cold blooded, so I won't mind it, but you all may boil away there."

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
"I wont, my blood isnt cold or hot". Sombra sayed, spreading his bat wings, and making his grip on Darknuss stronger, he went to the exit of the castle."I will scout the dessert by flying, try to follow me". Sombra runned a little and started flying.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Azel nodded. "Right. We should all get going. But... I'll need to bring some warm clothes. I'm cold-blooded, so if I don't, I may die at night."

Meg

OCC- Whoops! Looks there's some confusion. You guys all posted right as I did. I edited my post.

Meg

Zu'Coni stopped at the exit to the castle. She called for a scorpion and one came scurrying up to her. She asked it to tell her squad to return to the city and that she would be back in several weeks. It nodded and took off. She then straightened and exited with the others.

Meg

"Simple, I'm from the Heart of Vanue." she answered. Its the hottest point in the desert with temperatures reaching 150 degrees, hence her being nocturnal. "Sombra would be in the area form time to time. He probably liked how cut off it was from everyone else... Especially from humans." she added sarcastically.

Top Bottom