• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Private RP/Shadowrun

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Azel looked up and smirked. "I know how to get rid of these things easily. I read it in a book once. All you need to do is make them drink water after they breathe fire. The water will turn to steam, and boom. No more dragon." He pulled out his pistol. "Still, I have this in case that doesn't work."

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
Sombra, rolled back, still kneeled he pointed his spreaded hand to the dragon, launching at him two black orbs, they started following the dragon.

Meg

"Give me a boost, Private." Azel launched her into the air. She dug her claws into the dragon's left wing. It screamed and came crashing into the ground. It shook her off and blew fire at the party.

Meg

Death of a Dragon. Zu'Coni studied the corpse for a moment. "That was to easy. I fear something else is out there." she looked into the words. "Gihren is probably testing us. We should keep moving. Take minimum breaks. Move out." She set the pace for the rest of the party.

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
Sombra dark energy dissappeared and his weapom too, his eyes returning to their normal yellow."Anyway, i think if you want, take a rest, i will scout a little". Sombra taked of from the ground and dissapeared on the clouds.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Azel sighed. "My way was more fun. But it's dead now." He muttered to himself while keeping pace with Zu'Coni and the LOW.

Nicodemus Zamoran

The Hellslayer Knight
*glances over his shoulder.* We would nave had to get him held down first, and we would have had to get enough water also.*looks forward again*

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Azel shrugged. "Yeah, I suppose so. I guess I just like satisfaction over efficiency. Something that'll probably get me killed one day..."

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
Sombra continued flying, above the clouds he could see everything, and nothing could see him, he stoped a moemtn, wawing his wings to now fall, he looked upwards."I was a angel, now i am their enemy, for saving god, i exchanged my entire life".

Sombra continued, and he landed gracefully next to the party, witha sad face.

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
Sombra looked over his shoulder, noticing Azel hand on it."Please remove it, i dont feel like talking". Sombra sayed, as he walked forward, making Azel hand fall from his shoulder."Anuwau, we should continue travelling".

Meg

Zu'Coni brushed past Azel. "Don't take it to personally."

OOC- I'm in the middle of something else and may take a few minuted to respond.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Azel looked at Zu'Coni. "Why would I take something that simple personally? You certainly don't know me as well as you thought."

Meg

Zu'Coni chuckled. "I know you very well, Private. You can't hide from me, you wear you're emotions plain on your face." She then turned and continued walking. Her hand in her jacket, obviously holding her dagger.

Top Bottom