• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Private RP/Shadowrun

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Azel growled. "Humans. A disgusting lot. I resent them. They're always so prejudiced against other races. It makes me sick."

Meg

Zu'Coni stopped and grabbed Azel's arm. "Don't you ever say that again. Have you forgotten that your queen, who has been my dearest friend for years, is a human? I will not tolerate such ignorance."

Nicodemus Zamoran

The Hellslayer Knight
*glances back, his eyes a light grey* Humans may be be like that, but not all of them. Humans may not be perfect, but their resilience is unmatched.*looks forward again and continues walking*

Meg

"So, Zamoran, tell me, how do you know Sombra?" Zu'Coni asked as a way to lighten the mood.

Nicodemus Zamoran

The Hellslayer Knight
*glances over at Zu'Coni, his eyes a light blue again* A few centuries ago, I met him after his falling.*continues walking forward*

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
Sombra stoped for a moment, in the top of a tree, sitted in one branch he grab a apple and taked a bite of it."Those times". He sayed it for himself.

Meg

Zu'Coni turned to Azel. "Falling. As in a fall from Grace. In his case, Paradise. He's a demon." she then looked at Sombra. "I hope you don't mind me telling him, but you seem to be enjoying that apple so much I didn't want you to be disrupted." she smirked.

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
Sombra jumped from the tree, making a few leaves fall with him." I was a Altissimus Angelo, but due to some matters of what i am unable to talk". Looks at LOW." They are a secret, the only thing i can tell you is that i suffered a lot changing from Angel to Demon".

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Azel smirked. "Always sarcastic, Zu. Always sarcastic." He jumped to a branch, crouching so he didn't hit his head, and took a bite of an apple. He quickly spat the bite out, as it was a worm filled apple. "Eugh... I always get the short end of the stick..." He lamented as the threw the apple to the ground, splattering it.

Meg

"Better than no stick at all. Did I ever tell you the story of the boy that peed on apples because he hated them so much? Well he got snowed in and all there was to eat were apples. You can probably guess what comes next." Zu'Coni smiled. "The point is to be happy with what you have, as I'm always telling you."

OCC-That's an old Italian story.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Azel laughed, a genuine, good long laugh. "I suppose you're right. I'd rather eat a wormy apple than a fermented one. More protein anyway."

Meg

Zu'Coni smiled, but it vanished when she heard something. "We're being followed."

Nicodemus Zamoran

The Hellslayer Knight
*Nicodemus stops, turns to look at Zu'Coni* Prepare yourself then.*holds out hands and the Mega-Pain blade(black blade with runes carved into the hilt) to his left hand and the Peace blade(white blade with runes carved into the blade) to his right hand*

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
Sombra summoned Darknuss, his eyes changing to a red blood color, Darknuss, emanating and absorving Dark enrrgy from the body of Sombra, and his wings spreading.

Meg

Zu'Coni sighed and ordered, "Spread out!" She then readied her fists in time for......a bunny. She stood up straight and stared at it. "This isn't right..." A loud scream came from above. They all looked up in time to see a mid sized dragon swooping down at them.

Top Bottom