• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Private RP/Shadowrun

Meg

Zu'Coni stopped and looked at the two men. "I can only eat meat, so I hope you have bacon." she half smiled. She then gave Azel a warning glare.

Nicodemus Zamoran

The Hellslayer Knight
Then follow me to the feast hall.*starts heading for a large door, and opens it, revealing a large table.* Take your seat. Breakfast will begin shortly.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Azel nodded. "Don't look at me like that. It looks as if you want to eat ME." He started to put his clothes on, and looked at the LOW as he did so. "Do you have anything to drink? I'm not very hungry."

Meg

The two sit down with Zu'Coni still eyeing Azel. "Eat, Private. You need food."

Meg

"Just do as you're told, Private." She was still angry about Azel knowing about her PTSD. She put bacon and sausage on her plate and started eating.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Azel looked over and grabbed several eggs, sausages, pancakes, and bacon strips, along with a small glass of milk. "You sure know how to be hospitable to your guests." He said with a stuffed mouth.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Azel smiled genuinely, for the first time in ages. "Well, I can see why. This place is rather secluded."

Meg

Zu'Coni wiped her mouth with a napkin. "Well then. If we're going to try and find a dark being we need to come up with a plan first." She motions LOW to sit.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Azel thought for a moment, then spoke up. "What would be a likely place? Somewhere dark that he'd like?"

Meg

OOC- :lol: I have a good way to bring him in.

IC- "Nothing is completely safe, Private. To hold back for that reason is cowardly. No, its an old temple on the other side of the Vanue Desert. (roughly the size of the USA) It's well hidden. I don't know the exact location, but I know someone that can help. (Cue TCD)

Top Bottom