• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Private RP/Shadowrun

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
OOC: Name:Sombra.
Race:Unknow(Fallen later Demon).
Weapom: Hand to hand and this.
Darknuss.
Ele_Blade__Darkness_Drawing_by_Unkn0wnfear.jpg

Description:
The_Dark_Elemental_Prince.jpg

History:Sombra, has suffered a rought life, some people know his story, mainly the LOW or Aden, he has now a low profile in some matters, he has decided to live on the desert, away from all kind of tecnology(Almost) and people, but he keeps in contact with some friends.

BIC: Sombra, received a call from one of his friends, he flyed to a extrange castle and feeled a familiar presence."It can`t be!!". Sombra continued and went inside.

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
Sombra smiled when he saw Zu`Coni, he looked at other person on the room,."Well what can i say everything for a friend". Sombra scaned the room, looking at everything on it, until he spoted something fmiliar."Is nice to see you again LOW".

Meg

Zu'Coni stood up to great Sombra. "Its good to see you again. This is Private Azel."

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Azel nodded. "You must have been around a while if you know the Lord of Weapons, I guess. As my commanding officer said, I'm Private Azel."

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
Sombra nodded, lookinh and scaning Azel."I am older of what i look, i know the LOW a time back, in those days, epic battles called our assitance, anyway, happy to meet you".

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Azel nodded. "At times like this, I'm reminded of my true parents. They had to let me go at birth... The only thing I know about my parents is my father's name, Aden."

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
Sombra swallowed his own saliva, looking at the LOW and them back at Azel, decidng to tell him nothing he thinked."If Aden leaved him, it must be for a good reason."Sombra looked at Azel and talked again."I have heared that name, but right now i dont remember where".

Nicodemus Zamoran

The Hellslayer Knight
OOC: Back:p:p

*walks up to Sombra and holds out his hand* It is really good to see you again. I thought that you had died all those years ago, when you dissappeared.

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
"I believed the same". Sombra grab LOW hand and did the handshake."Old times, i still remember when i met you". Sombra looked at the rest of the group."So why was i called here?".

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Azel nodded. "Ah, yes. We need your help to track someone down. If I recall correctly, his name is Gihren."

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
OOC: Dark surprise Sombra strangely looks like Gihren.

BIC:"Ok, i have heared that name before". Sombra closed his eys and opened them again, fixing his yellow eyes on Azel."I dont have much info about him, but i can help you".

Meg

"You know the desert better than I do." Zu'Coni started. "Surely you know the exact location of the hidden Temple of Vanue."

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
OOC: Care to fill me about that place meg, a VM should do the work.

BIC: Sombra smiled, removing his eye pacht."I do, but i will like to know how you reached this place". He looked at the LOW and pointed at his missing eye."You remember how this happened right?".

Top Bottom