• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Private RP/Shadowrun

Meg

Zu'Coni studied LOW for a moment before answering Azel. "They can handle themselves for one night."

Meg

Zu'Coni followed them at a slower pace. Despite trusting LOW her animal instinct told her to be careful. That climbed a flight of stairs and stopped at a large door.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Azel's jaw dropped, but he regained his composure quickly. "Thank you. Now if you'll excuse me..." He stripped his clothes off and flopped onto the bed, not even bothering to cover himself before falling asleep.

Meg

Zu'Coni says thank you and enters the room. She takes off her jacket and shoes and sits on the bed, holding her dagger. She wasn't ready to relax just yet.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Azel looked over at Zu'Coni, sensing her tenseness. "You okay? You're really tensed up. Care to share your troubles?"

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Azel shook his head and buried his face in the pillow, this time having the decency to cover himself with the blanket before falling back asleep.

Meg

In the room, Zu'Coni is watching Azel sleep. He started snoring a few minutes ago. She smiled and shook her head. Around six in the morning Zu'Coni was tired enough to go to sleep. (OOC-I forget if I said this already, but she's nocturnal. Just so you know! :lol:)

IC- Her dream was not peaceful. It was the same she always has. She was standing in a dark room. There was a person rolling around on the ground in pain, begging her to stop. Even though she wasn't moving she knew it was her that was hurting the person. And it wasn't just anyone, it was a child. His mother was chained up on the other side of the room, screaming at her to stop. Zu'Coni's heart started to pound. She lost her breath and woke up with a start. It was about ten in the morning and LOW was standing over her.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Azel also was dreaming. About the ones that bullied him back when he was but a child.

"Hold him down!"

"Get the knife!"

"Peel them off!"

"Gag him!"

"This'll teach you not to mess with humans, scaly!"

He woke up with a start as well, panting and in a cold sweat. He looked over to the LOW, still panting.

Meg

Zu'Coni frowned and sat up. She wiped the sweat off her forehead and without making eye contact said, "I have done things even the worst of men wouldn't dream of. As much as I try to work to gain forgiveness from others I know I will never forgive myself. Nightmares are a small price to pay for what I've done..."

Meg

Zu'Coni glared at him. She only told a select few about her dreams, and Azel was not one of them. "That's none of your business, Private." she sneered. She got out of bed and put her jacket and shoes back on, ignoring Azel's hurt expression. She left the room.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Azel nodded. "Yes, but I don't think she's in the mood for it. See, one of her lieutenants, whom we both trust, told me about a recurring nightmare she'd been having, and now I don't think she trusts me very much anymore."

Top Bottom