• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Private RP/Shadowrun

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Azel looked away, feeling stupid for acting so selfish. "I... What I said wasn't true. Zu'Coni, you do care about me. I'm just too blinded to see it sometimes. I truly am sorry."

Meg

Zu'Coni ignored Azel apology. (she's like that) "Well then, Lord of Weapons, what now?"

Nicodemus Zamoran

The Hellslayer Knight
There is an old friend of mine in this universe. He has been corrupted by darkness, and he is hard to find. I would like your help locating him.

Meg

Without hesitation Zu'Coni said, "If its Richard Tannemy you're out of luck. He was killed a few years ago."

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Azel shook his head. "If he's truly who he says he is, which I don't doubt by now, he'd already have known that."

Nicodemus Zamoran

The Hellslayer Knight
*smiles* His name is Gihren. He has been dead for many years, but his spirit is a corrupted spirit, and he will be hard to find in this universe.

Meg

"Gihren?" Zu'Coni asked, once again ignoring Azel. (she's like that :lol:) "You mean the legendary knight that held of the invasion from the Batom Mountains?"

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Azel raised an eye ridge. "Excuse me for asking a dumb question, but was that a long time ago? I'm only eighteen, despite my appearance and demeanor."

Meg

OOC- Forgot to mention, that invasion thingy was around 1000 years ago. Just FYI.

IC- "And you want us to find him and what, kill him?"

Nicodemus Zamoran

The Hellslayer Knight
He needs to be captured. He is strong and dangerous. He might be planning on a universal takeover, but I can clense his soul. We just have to find him, first.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Azel scoffed. "Soul cleansing is a dead art. There's virtually no one who can do that these days."

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Azel shrugged. "That much is true. I'm sorry, I find it hard to trust people nowadays. You know how it is, right?"

Meg

Zu'Coni frowned, "There's more corruption then just that." she said thinking of her own past. However, Soul Cleansing is possible, but only if the target secretly wants it."

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Azel looked outside. It was gradually turning to dusk, as it was twilight outside. "It's getting late. Perhaps we should discuss this back at our camp."

Top Bottom