• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Private RP/Shadowrun

Meg

Zu'Coni jumps up out of the way and spins in mid air, aiming for LOW's head.

OOC-Yep, I stole your line DT! :p

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Azel jumped forward, then up into the stone rafters of the castle. "You can't hit what you can't see." He taunted.

Meg

Zu'Coni lands on her feet with ease and smiles. She does not attack again. "Fun you say?"

Meg

Zu'Coni side steps right as Azel comes crashing into where she just was.

OOC- got to go, guys. Sorry. :(

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Azel groaned and limped away from the crater he'd left in the wall. "He's stronger than he looks..." He grunted and clutched his chest. Two ribs were cracked, and he was coughing up blood. "That's not good..."

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Azel looked up through bleeding eyes at the LOW. "You wouldn't actually do that. You'd trick me. No one would help me. Not even her..." He pointed at Zu'Coni. "No one cares."

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Azel laughed bitterly, his ribs hurting as he did so. "I don't know if I can trust you. Have you been betrayed and berated all your life?"

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Azel looked at Zu'Coni and sighed. "I was taught never to accept charity, but this is an exception." He stood up, ready for what the LOW had in mind, no matter what the pain would be. "Go ahead. I'm ready for your worst."

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Azel's pain suddenly disappeared. He took a few heavy breaths, with no pain. He looked at the LOW, and he suddenly felt choked up, unable to talk.

Meg

Zu'Coni sighed when Azel accused her of not caring. He thinks he's the only one that suffers. What a child...She thought."Thank you for healing him. I appreciate it." she smiled. "Is that all then, or do you wish to test us more?"

Nicodemus Zamoran

The Hellslayer Knight
*smiles kindly* Actually, you are a formidable opponent, even though I have not seen much of how you fight, I can sense a great strength inside of you.

Top Bottom