• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Private RP/Shadowrun

Nicodemus Zamoran

The Hellslayer Knight
*looks at Zu'Coni while they are walking* I wish to know your thoughts of me. It is apparent that you do not completely trust me. Why?

Poroner

I,Buki,Mio,Da
Name:Arden
Birthday:May 13
Nationality:American
Race:Ant (yeah i know)
Appearance:He is in our size now.
Personality:Very dark and cold
Religion:Satan
Sexual orientation:Straight
Background:He is an experimental fail.From then when he became large like us,faster more inteligent.The only job that fits him is the assasin.

Meg

Zu'Coni frowned. "I've learned its best to only completely trust a select few." She looked at LOW in the eye when she said this. "No offense to you." She then picked up the pace.

Meg

Zu'Coni smirked. "You have no idea." she said without looking at him. "Hurry up, Private." she called to Azel.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Azel ran ahead of both. He was known for being one of the fastest people alive, and he wanted to keep that reputation. "Maybe YOU should stop lagging behind then!" He called back to Zu'Coni.

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
Sombra keeped the pace with them by flying, only a little above of the trees, the wind, moving his hair a little as he flyed.

Meg

Zu'Coni rolled her eyes. That boy needs to remember I'm his commanding officer first. Friend second. She thought. She then turned her attention to LOW, glaring.

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
Sombra continued flying, the sun was setting, he landed next to Nic, opening his wings to make the impact softer."I believe is better to camp here if night cachtes with us".

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Azel looked up and turned back. "No, Zu'Coni said that if we kept going, we'd reach the desert by nighttime. Let's keep going."

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Azel noticed Nic's blue eyes and furrowed his brow. "Excuse me, is something bothering you? I may not talk much, but I know how to help others get over problems."

Nicodemus Zamoran

The Hellslayer Knight
*sighs* I am always bothered. It comes with being immortal.*eyes darkening further to an almost black color, but still sort of blue*

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Azel looked deep into Nic's eyes, and could almost feel his pain. It gave him a slight headache. "Do you want to talk about it...?"

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Azel wasn't going to just take that. He walked in front of Nic, hands on his hips. "Look, buddy, you're giving me a headache. Literally. Now tell me what's bugging you so it'll go away."

Meg

Zu'Coni steps in front of Azel. "We all have things we'd rather not share. When he's ready, Azel." she said softly. She then became more serious. "We're almost at the desert already. I don't plan to stop until morning." She started walking again.

Top Bottom