• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Private RP: Kingdom Hearts: The Endless Story

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
Imox looked at the Orcus, he jumped to it, trying to with him, but it was a facade, he instead, spineed on the air and slashed with his weapom creating a vortex in the air.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
The Orcus stabbed it's sword into the infested ground, making more ichor spew forth, and disappeared. A ring of black fire suddenly appeared around Nic, spinning faster and faster. "Nic, jump when they stop spinning!"

Nicodemus Zamoran

The Hellslayer Knight
*Nic watched as they spun faster, reaching blinding speed, and then all of a sudden, they stopped. Nic then jumps as Denyx had said*

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
The dark fire enclosed around where Nic had used to be, then the Orcus reformed and pulled it's sword out of the ground. "You fools! Darkness will always exist! My death won't matter!"

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
"I manipulate darkness". Imox was gathering dark energy inside the votex he created, he was completely in dark, all his body shining and emanating dark lightnings, he jumped from the vortex, all the energy he created followed him, mading a line of dark energy as he cut downwards towards the Orcus.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
The Orcus was cut straight down it's torso, making a huge gash in it's chest. "As do I!" It threw it's sword. It flew right past Imox, but stopped and turned around. Denyx shouted to Imox. "Imoxses! Behind you!"

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
Imox looking behind, his eyes widened when he saw the sword, but later he smiled, he pointed his blade to the other, holding his hand with the other arm."Dark Cannon". A ball of red energy appeared in the tip of the sword, and when flying to the Orcus sword.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
The Orcus' sword was deflected, and flew haphazardly upwards. The Orcus teleported and deftly caught it. "You all are a bigger challenge than I'd bargained for..." It muttered. Denyx leapt forward, Endex extended. "I know, right?" He said as his keyblade pierced through the Orcus' chest. It let out a scream and ripped Denyx away, but Endex was still stuck. The Orcus ripped it out and threw it at Denyx, but it disappeared and reappeared in Denyx' hand. "Hey, thanks!"

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
Imox shot two Dark Cannons more to Orcus, then he jumped to Denyx shoulders and propelled himself to the air and the Orcus.

Nicodemus Zamoran

The Hellslayer Knight
*As the others fought, Nicodemus' feet caught on fire and slowly travelled up his body, completely consuming his body in flames*

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
The Orcus batted Imox away and looked at Nic, who was on fire. "What the...? No!" It yelled as it charged at Nic, sword extended.

Nicodemus Zamoran

The Hellslayer Knight
*At that exact moment, it seemed as Nic exploded, but when the smoke cleared, a man in black armor was standing where Nic stood. He summoned two blades, The Lava Katana and the Lava Hook sword, and then dodged the oncoming attack*

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
The Orcus flew past Nic and stumbled, falling, and his sword clattered to the ground. It got up and ran for it's sword, but Denyx stomped it's hand when it grabbed it.

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
Imox walked alowly to the Orcus, in the way he put his sword on his belt, he holded his hand out, with a red orb growing on it, the orb breaked and revealed a floating skeleton hand."Hold him there Denyx, i will make it painful".

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Denyx quickly stabbed the Orcus with Endex, killing it instantly. "Not even he deserves a painful death. Where are your morals?"

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
"I don`t care about them". Imox closed his hand, the skeleton hand dissapeared like if it suffered."Now we should go to the Corruptor".

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Denyx pointed at the cave where the dark tendrils originated. "In there. We have no time at all! Come on!" He started running, Endex in hand.

Top Bottom