• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Private RP: Kingdom Hearts: The Endless Story

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Denyx looked at Nic as they ran. "Simple. We beat on it before it can get a chance to multiply. The problem is getting through it's built in defenses..."

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
Imox sword glow red as he followed them."So we kill the defenses and later we kill the main guy....thats my kind of plan".

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
As the trio reached the inside of the cave, it grew exceedingly dark. The dimly lit cavern was hard to see in, so Denyx raised Endex into the air. "Lightga!" He yelled, and the cavern was bathed in light, revealing the horror that lay on the other side. A large purple blob filled the end of the cavern, it's rubbery skin creaking as it slowly swelled. Tendrils branched off of it's sides in every direction, pulsing with black ooze with every beat. Several tentacles had claws at the end of them, and those tentacles swiped at the trio quickly and reflexively. Denyx cut many of them, but some of them went past him, flying towards Nic and Imox. As they fought, many tentacles formed a wall in front of the Corrupter's main body. Denyx, his hair wet with black ichor, looked up for a moment. "Guys, we need to take down that wall!"

Nicodemus Zamoran

The Hellslayer Knight
*Nic's eyes flash as he raised his hand and he shot a fireball at it, and when it struck the wall, it exploded and severely cracked the wall* How's that?

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
Imox wawed his sword, cutting the tendrils that flyed to him, he slided his hand though his hair, making it spikey and full in black ichor."Leave that to me". He sayed running to the wall.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Denyx cut several more tentacles and ran next to Imox. "Mind if I help?" Three larger tentacles sprang from the ground, their tips firing large purple lasers. "Oh, come ON!"

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
Imox smirked, lightnings going though his arm."Lightning Impale". Imox dissapeared by a second, and he later appeared, with his sword deep inside the wall, he smirked again, his sword glowed a second, and it sended wawes of lightnings to the wall, almost destroying it."I leave something to you Nic".

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
The Corrupter shrieked and sent every tentacle it had at the heroes, trying to ensnare them. Denyx couldn't even move.

Nicodemus Zamoran

The Hellslayer Knight
*Nic burst free of the tentacles and then starts running extrmemly fast, the stone under his feet starting to crack with the force of it. When he reached the wall, he jumped and kicked it, completely decimating it, and he landed lightly on his feet.*

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
As the wall crumbled, the Corrupter sat there, unprotected and vulnerable. Denyx found the strength to move his arm enough to aim Endex at it, firing a beam of light, destroying it. All the tentacles then systematically died and withered. Where the Corrupter had lain was the keyhole of Denyx' world.

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
Imox smiled looking at the keyhole, talking aloud."Finally, now can we go and eat something". Imox sated, thinking in Pizza.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Denyx nodded and walked forward, holding Endex out. A beam of blue light went from the tip to the keyhole, making it disappear. A locking sound could be heard from beyond the cave wall. "There. This wounded world should turn to normal now... And those who were killed should come back."

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
Imox put his sword on his belt, making a punch with his hand after."Can we go now please?". He sayed and his eyes returned to a normal brow.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Denyx laughed. "Yes, of course. But I wonder..." He said as he exited the cave, looking at the starlit sky. "Are there other worlds with this plight?"

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
Imox face turned serius, as he turned around to look the exit of the cave."I am like this because of this". He started walking to the town.

Top Bottom