• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Private RP: Kingdom Hearts: The Endless Story

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
Imox sword glowed, like remembering something."Sorry, but i stay with Imox by now". He sayed with a confident tone, the sword stoped shining.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Denyx nodded. "I understand. Hard to part with something you've kept for a long time." He turned around, then looked back over his shoulder. "We should rest up so we can seal the keyhole tomorrow. Coming with?"

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
Imox followed him, grabing his sword from his belt, swinging it on a circular pattern, it shined sometimes reflecting his still to leard darkness control.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Denyx slapped his forehead and turned around, bowing. "I'm Denyx, the keyblade master. Pleased to make your acquaintances."

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Denyx pointed at the town, not too far away. "There. It's the only place left on this world that's uncorrupted. The Corrupter is like a large, dark purple blob. It doesn't stop growing until it bursts, making more Corrupters. Luckily there's only one so far. We need to destroy it before it can burst. That's still a few months away if our calculations are correct. To be safe, I want to destroy it tomorrow. First, we need to rest. This town is safe for now."

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Denyx kept walking, but his face went stone-cold serious. "Only a fifth of us remain... Even less now that the last of the troops are dead..."

Nicodemus Zamoran

The Hellslayer Knight
Then it is a good idea that we destroy that corruptor as soon as possible.*Nics eyes darkened to almost black as he thought of all those who had died*

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
Imox face didnt suffered any change, he just keep listening to the conversationLess.....People...more heartless for me to kill. He thought, stoping spining his sword and put it on his shoulder.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Denyx turned around. "You're right, Nicodemus. We should get rid of the Corruptor as soon as possible. Meaning, now." He strode past both Nic and Imoxses. "Let's go. Time's a factor. Our calculations could be off, you know. We don't want the thing bursting and multiplying on us."

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
Imox smiled, following Denyx, swinging again his weapom."So a Corruptor, i never fighted one of these, do you know a strategy?".

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Denyx laughed. "The Corruptor requires no strategy. It's completely immobile, but any physical attacks will merely speed along it's growth. Meaning we have to use magical attacks. The Corruptor has a few attacks, but nothing special. The one we need to worry about is the Orcus, the Heartless that's guarding it. Imagine an Invisible, but ten times tougher. That's an Orcus."

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
OOC:I guess now would be a nice time to tell you guys the stats of the two Heartless we're going to be fighting.

Orcus
Appearance: An Invisible, but larger and with red accents instead of blue.
Type: Boss/Warrior
Attacks
Teleport Slash
Sword Streak
Ring of Darkness

Corrupter
Appearance: A large dark purple blob with many branching tentacles. It's body feels like rubber, and it slowly but surely expands until it bursts, multiplying.
Type: Boss/Propagator
Attacks
Tentacle Whip
Dark Blast
Dark Laser

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
Imox raised one eyebrow, and smiled a little."You are my kind of friend Nic". Imox sayed, with a tone of joy on his voice.

Top Bottom