• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Private RP: Kingdom Hearts: The Endless Story

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Denyx ran up the Darkside's arm, cutting it's wrist as he did so, and dragging it upward. The result was a long, jagged cut. Denyx then jumped up on the Darkside's head, readying Endex. "Ready to end this, new guy?" He said playfully.

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
"Dont worry, i dont like to play anymore". He holded his weapom hight, dark energy racing from his feets to his sword, going across all his body, he holded his weapom with one hand, pointing it down, he impaled it on the Darkside head, and all the dark energy ravaging though the monster body.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Denyx yelled as he thrust Endex into the Darkside's head, filling it's body with light and destroying it as it let out one final roar. As it disappeared, the remaining Heartless, leaderless, escaped.

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
Imox landed gracefully on the floor, his dark shirt moving as he did, when he was on the ground, he put his sword between his pants and his belt."Darm them cowards".

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Denyx landed, his keyblade disappearing. He looked out on his army. Everyone was either dead, taken, or mortally wounded. He sighed and turned to his two new friends. "This world has been plagued by Heartless for years now. We've been defending our town with out lives, but every day, more and more of the world seems to disappear. The reason is that the Heartless are corrupting the keyhole over there, in the mountains." Denyx pointed to a small mountain range in the distance. "We can't even approach it because of the large Heartless that protects the Corrupter. So, I ask you guys... Will you help me purify and lock the keyhole?"

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
"I help you, if i got to kill Heartless". A black and small lightning appeared from his hand, he had a unlimited amount of darkness on his body, but he doesnt know how to use it well."Be careful, my power is fatal".

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Denyx nodded. "I'll be sure to be careful around you... Oh, man!" He said as he slapped his forehead. "What're your names?"

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Denyx smiled. "Lord of Weapons? That's freaking awesome! So, you know how to use any weapon then, right?" He gave the keyblade to Nic. "Try that out. Oh, wait..." The keyblade disappeared in a beam of light and reappeared in Denyx' hand. "...It's mine. Heh heh."

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
"My...name". Imox talked, with a tone of sorrow on his voice."I forgot it, i use a name a person in a black coat gived to me, but sice that day when i got this". Points at the sword on his belt."I havent see that person again".

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
"No he just dissapeared after giving me a name". Imox sayed, with his eyes changing to a more vivid version of red."But anyway i came here to kill heartless, so i want to do that". His eyes returned to a dark red.

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
"Imoxses". His face turned serius, and his eyes locking with Nic`s."I preffered another name, but he gived me a name, what more can i ask for".

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Denyx looked at Imoxses with a serious face. "What name would you have preferred? Imoxses doesn't exactly sound pleasant, you know."

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
"Issomox". Imox sayed, raising one eyebrow."Another combination could be Sexsimos, but i only have 13". Imox sayed, smiling.

Top Bottom