• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Private RP: Kingdom Hearts: The Endless Story

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Denyx smiled. "That makes three of us. Come on! We gotta get to that Corrupter before it... Ah, you guys already know. You don't need to hear me jabber. Let's go!" Denyx ran towards the mountains, Endex slung over his shoulder. "Come on! We can't waste any time!"

Nicodemus Zamoran

The Hellslayer Knight
*Nic then smiled, his eyes changed to a lighter blue, as he summoned the Mega-pain blade and the Peace blade and started running after Denyx*

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
Imox smiled, running behind them, wielding his sword backwards."You know, for the first time, i feel like reamin with a person". Imox keeped the pace with them, until he eventually got in front of them.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Denyx smiled and ran ahead of Imox. "Come on, I'm the leader here! Only I can truly banish Heartless. You guys only disrupt them. I kill them."

Nicodemus Zamoran

The Hellslayer Knight
It doesn't matter.*Nicodemus said as he ran up beside Denyx, keeping pace with him* They cannot defeat us so easily, so we have a chance of stopping them.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Denyx nodded. "That's true. And that..." He said, pointing to a cave on the mountain. "Is our target. Trust me, you'll know the Corrupter when you see it. Big, purple blob with tentacles, slowly expanding and it feels as if it's made of cold rubber."

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
Imox raised his speed and was besides them, dark energy leaving a trace as he walked."You, know, when i fight heartless, i feel like if something i loossed comes back". He sayed with a joyful tone.

Nicodemus Zamoran

The Hellslayer Knight
*Nic started to run even faster, his legs moving at blinding speed* Come on! Don't let me get there alone!*Nic called yelled to the other two*

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Denyx smiled. "Stopga!" He yelled, and Nic immediately stopped. Denyx, mockingly, did not run, but walked past him. "You're going really slow, you know?" Then, the Stop spell wore off.

Nicodemus Zamoran

The Hellslayer Knight
*Nic smiled, his eyes practically glowing blue, as he started to run again, his footsteps sounding like rain when it strikes the roofs of houses.* Why cast a spell on me? Why not try to run along side me?

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Denyx smiled and shook his head. "I don't run that fast! Unless... Hastega!" He cast the spell on himself, making himself much faster. He caught up with Nic with no trouble, then looked back at Imox. "Come on, man! We're almost at the mountain base!"

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
"You are so slow...Darkness Corridor". A black like corridor opened, in front of Imox, he when inside of it, and appeared several miles ahed Denyx, with a black smoke coming from his arm.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Denyx' jaw dropped. "That's not exactly fair!" He stopped running and looked up, the mountain trail was full of dark tendrils. "Oh man... I think my calculations were off a bit..."

Nicodemus Zamoran

The Hellslayer Knight
*Nic stopped dead in his tracks, looking at the mountain too.* Damn, it is gigantic.*Nic then holds out his hand to Denyx.* Take my hand. We are about to get much, much closer.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Denyx grabbed Nic's hand, and gulped. "What if it's too late? What if we can't destroy the Orcus before the Corrupter spreads further?"

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
Imox looked behind, noticing the mountain full of tendrils and consumed by the heartless."This is waht i like for a fight".

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Denyx took a step and winced as the tendrils under his foot squelched and spurted a black ichor. "Ugh! It's really pressurized... We're not too late, but we don't have much time."

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
"Them fight". Imox grab his weapom, his hands glowing in dark energy, he runned and cutted every tendril he saw, the blood making his shirt wet.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Denyx held his hand out. "No, don't! The more you cut, the more they grow! You have to cut it off at the source!" Just then, something sounding like a roar and the flapping of wings sounded. Denyx turned around, the Orcus flying right in front of them. It spoke, it's voice low and gravelly. "Trespassers... Leave, now. I won't let you destroy the Corrupter... It's job is to propagate. I intend to let that happen!"

Top Bottom