• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Pokemon Heart Gold and Soul Silver

Keaton

Premium
20090507-00000019-oric-ent-view-000.jpg

I'm pretty excited about this announcement :D
Being a poke'fan I have always stood by G/S being the pinnical of Pokemon Gaming, and finally, nearly 10 years on...they're being remade for the NDS :D

http://kotaku.com/5245005/pokemon-gold-and-silver-getting-ds-remakes

Anyone else sharing the buzz?

Keaton

Premium
^Thanks for the rep, personally I think this game will walk in the shoes of the original. It was such a massive world to explore and so much to do, even the newest games DPP are painfully short in comparison.

aka958

Don't trust people
^i think the pokémon games are awesome (at least the old ones) but after Crystal version i don't know. i remember one Pokè game commercial for pokèmon rangers wich i thought was stupid.

"Catch pokèmon by draw a circle around them!" <.< i didn't see the point in that...

but otherwise i loved the old ones. i played Crystal and friends had other versions. i played it over and over to get new pokèmons and try to see the hardship in being into just one type/element of pokèmon. Epic game. but im pretty sure that i can't be able to play those because of it is Nintendo who creates pokèmon and i don't own anything that is close to Nintendo anymore, sadly.

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
I can't wait for this to come to europe. This will be better than all the other games that have come out since gsc series. I wonder if they will use johto area, kanto, kanto islands, and other places, or if it will be restricted down to kanta and johto like the originals.

Damien

Anti - Little D
Premium
i have all the pokemon games on my laptop :D but i wont tell how i got them as thats breaking the rules said in keatons thread, i love gold and silver and cystal , i think they were the best ever and i think the futher on the games go they are making more pokemon but when will they stop 1000 pokemon , i do love pokemon but i think for the next one they shouild allow u to visit every single region like in gold at the end u got to visit the kanto as staying in the same region is boring and nothing to do ....

lafudge

&vergil.♥
Ah, I heard of this a while ago. Since Silver was probably my favourite game of the whole series, I'll definitely be buying it. But I also hope these two are the last Pokémon games they make. I loved the franchise as a kid and I think the new ideas they put forth now are getting a bit unoriginal and they need to know just when to stop. :( Plus they can't really go further than the god of all Pokémon, can they?

Top Bottom