• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

On Less

Status
Not open for further replies.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Due to certain complications, and College work and everything; I won't be online later on, as much as I would hope to be.

I guess I'll see you guys and girls soon enough, when things get a lot better.

You all rock ^^ So stay rocking :D

oh not you too. all my friends are leaving.
smiles_407.gif

i hope that you have a wonderful and happy life and i hope that you get the highest grade. i will see you later. take care of yourself.

GamblingGambitCloud

LoD Come Back!!!
NNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!! NONONONONONONONONONONONONO!.....this isn't happening!..LoD!...LEAVING?!...WTF?....WAT KINDA PLANET IS THIS?! I'VE GONE INTO ANOTHER DIMENSION! THIS...THIS HAS TO BE A DREAM!

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
Ah, man. That sucks. :( Sorry to here you've got complicated stuff going on right now, LoD. Make sure you drop by to say hi whenever you get chance!

Keaton

Premium
LordOfDarkness;158825 said:
Due to certain complications, and College work and everything; I won't be online later on, as much as I would hope to be.

I guess I'll see you guys and girls soon enough, when things get a lot better.

You all rock ^^ So stay rocking :D

Hope you're back online regularly soon Ryan - :D
Take care until then ^^

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Right now, things are very difficult with me. I probably won't seem as cheerful, and I won't say why. I'll still be around here and there in the mornings. But other than that, I practically won't be on later on any more; until things start going smoothly.

Thanks for all of the kind words from everyone. Much appreciated.

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
Aww, well, you'll be missed Ryan! Hope things get better for you soon, we'll have to play on XBL in the mean time eh? ^_^

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
At least you'll still be online in the mornings! Hope this all gets sorted out for ya, mate.

Haven

Devil May Cry's a Rockin Baby!
Awwww :(.

Well, see you soon mate ^_^. I'll have to try to cope without you :lol:.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom