• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Old school

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
What is your favourite "old school" game?

Mine would be pokemon, mainly because its one of the only ones i can remember - and still play - but i also like tetris =]

Dark Drakan

Admin
SimAnt, Sim City, North and South, Desert and Jungle Strike and Cannon Fodder all on Amiga were favourites too. Lots more too but cant recall names of some of them at the moment.

Esura

Your breasts are illegal!!
Vauxchen;119837 said:
What is your favourite "old school" game?

Mine would be pokemon, mainly because its one of the only ones i can remember - and still play - but i also like tetris =]

Pokemon and Sonic.

I used to be a rabid Pokemon fan back in the day. I was aroung 8 years old. Seriously, I stole Pokemon games, jumped kids for Pokemon cards, I stole my parents money so I could buy multiple GB to trade with myself. I drew Pokemon hentai and sold them to other 3rd graders for 5 dollars each. I was a chronic Pokemon fanboy!

I'm sorry bout going offtopic but this thread made me think back.

*rep 2 u

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
SimAnt, The Manhole, Shadowgate and the original black and white Prince of Persia game...ooh, and Heart of China

Keaton

Premium
Pokemon and Sonic games ofcourse.

But my fave would have to be the first game I ever played...Alex Kidd :D

Retro Goodness ^___^

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
PAPERBOY!!! i remember that on the amstrad PC's

last night i started on 5 of my pokemon games: yellow, blue, silver, sapphire and fire red. good fun though lol

Janny

Dines with dementia
Anyone remember Abe's Odyssey? I was so fun to order all those creatures, slap them around and then they'd forgive you with a simple apology :D

Not sure how old-school it can be called, but my fave oldish game is Broken Sword.

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
Keaton;120016 said:
^5 at once woa! O_O!

Yeah, well, i am super bored with all my games and i thought i would give myself a challenge, i will go through one gym at a time on each game, each week, should be done by xmas =]

- one year later - almost done lol

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
Angelo Credo;120097 said:
How has no one said the two most retro and awesome games ever?

Pong and Tetris! :lol:
i did

Vauxchen;119837 said:
but i also like tetris =]
my first post, at the end, i liked it so much i have the song as my message tone on my phone/cell lol

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
Shining Force for the Sega Mega Drive!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!11

Closely followed by Shining Force II...

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
Mega Drive...There's a console I have't heard about for a long time. :lol:

Wait! Wait I've got another! PAC MAN!

A classic game depicting a yellow blop eat pills...Now that you think about it, probably not designed to be child friendly, with the whole pill eating thing, but awesome nonetheless. ^_^

Pac Man: ARGH! Let's get this started already! I want those pills!

Saix

Devil's Advocate
Lol

Im gunna go back to Snes... i have so many favorites!

Illusion of Time (Gaia)
Darius Twins
Mario Brothers
Axley
Yoshi's Island
Chrono Trigger

GB/A

Pokemon Series
Harvest Moon

N64

All the Zelda games

PC

The Sims

Holy cow there are so many classic games out there I love. I have a lot on my comp these days and I still play.

Top Bottom