• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

OG DMC Fans Blamed for Low DmC sales

Status
Not open for further replies.

berto

I Saw the Devil
I liked the game. But judging from this thread you're not allowed to? Wow. I guess I can't come back here then.:/
It's strange, isn't it? There is this long standing for people to let each other like or dislike whatever tha' hell they will but when something like this happens it seems that the claws and fangs come out again. It starts slow and eventually reverts to how vicious it was from way back when.

berto

I Saw the Devil
Who said you can't like the game?
I PMed him, it was rude, I know, I'm sorry, but you gatta make your position know to the new inmates so they don't get funny ideas about starting their own gang and what not. It's a must.

Nero.

I PMed him, it was rude, I know, I'm sorry, but you gatta make your position know to the new inmates so they don't get funny ideas about starting their own gang and what not. It's a must.

lmao some gems on this site

Dark Drakan

Admin
Lots of off topic 'chat' going on here & posts that add nothing to the thread so Thread Closed as its run its course. Some people havent exactly showed themselves in a good light in this thread & others seem hell bent on starting flame wars, im sure these people know who they are & they are being watched closely for their future conduct.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom